My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 70

Ohhh. So red-hair finally catch up aa. Hehe

BTW. U guys release chapters sooo fast. MY HEART IS FULL ❤️❤️❤️

Aggregator gang
I wanted more.... and then it came!!! I feel so blessed~!
But.... WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THAT PLAY!? That doesn't seem school appropriate hahahahaha
I'm actually scared to see what happens when they perform it..... But please let them perform it!! Don't have something come up and cancel it T-T
Just that one seen made my heart drop 0.0 I want to see more!! Lol
Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

I love how the artist is starting to give us
bits
(WELL NOT REALLY)
of Eun Ji-ho's feelings for Dan-i
~🥺

This manhwa is a slow burner after all when it comes to romance. God, it'll even take time for Dan-i to know Ruda is a boy. People be shipping Dan-i and Chunyeong but wait till they reveal her first bf lolololololol

this group is really blessing us..... for the last few days......... ill give my soul out for you guys gosh THANKYOUSOMUCH ;;;;;;;;;;

You know that urge to "kyaaaaa~" that comes from years of reading manga/mahwa/manhua and watching anime? Yeah well I had to hold that in this whole chapter and silent scream because I'm reading this when I'm supposed to be paying attention to my friend who I'm on a meeting with rn. 😂😅

OMG! Thank you for this update!
I'm dying to read the sequence of this drama being played.
I can't stop imagine that faces of the group....😅

Can't wait for the aftermath of the play. Is Dan-I going to be more surprised by the dance, or will Yeoryeong and the Kings be more angry at the play. Who's going to be in bigger trouble: Dan-I or Ru-da?

MORRRREEE 😭😭😭😭... Thank you soooo much for these many chapters, but I just can't keep myself from wanting more 😭😭😭

And also.. I'm pretty sure they are doing that dance for Dan-I 😂 .. Can't wait to see their faces and hers!

I want her with Ru-Da so bad cuz idk he's not among the cliche characters? Does that make sense? He's just like any normal male character in any story, who just genuinely love the girl he likes and just normal like not having some status at school 😂 but oh well, im starting to get that the whole point of this manhwa has never been exclusively for romance tag like any normal romance manhwa, so i decide to keep chillin and not get myself hoping too much

I'm expecting a blood bath from class 1 gang's jealously during the talent show and I'm excited and all for it! <3

Users who are viewing this thread