My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 70

i'm not really the commenter type, but wtf!!!! it's 1am here, everyone is asleep i really wanna shout but i can't so... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHHHHATTTTTT TTTHEEEE HHHHEEEELLLLL WWHHHATTTTTT

Dex-chan lover
I seriously hate Ruda, he seems to be the type that try to take advantage of someone and I hate how she can still think he is a girl, like it's all her assumptions and how many times have her assumptions be wrong? Like how baka can u be girl?

aaah looks like eunhyung catch up that there’s something strange about his tow friends.... they definitely look like they’re longing for her.. also i really dont like how ru da keeps trying to take advantage of situations, like standing so closely behind her?? pulling dan-i as drama pair when she’s clearly uncomfortable??? honestly dan-i let ru da do all this bcs she still though he’s a girl smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

I LOVE THAT THERE’S MORE JIHO IN THIS CHAPTER AND
THE FACT THAT HE’S ENDGAME INSTEAD OF BLACK HAIR DUDE MAKES ME SO HAPPY AAA

So I reread Insos law so I get why theres so many chounyoung supporters...but from someone who reads it earlier(meaning the updates each chapter where the recent ones are more memorable than the past chapters)
I CAN SAY IM TEAM JIHO

Someone argue "Eun jiho is too lacking or boring as a male lead for DAN I
HA!
The first chapters,its more hinted that blue haired guy have more chance(the first appearance/the earphone scene/the i like you scene/ham dan i-s struggle to not fell for him
Dont be proud of it.It makes it more lackluster and halfasses cause it didnt continue,it easily snuff my interest
In terms of personality
indifferent blue eye—indifference and almost laid back is boring
silver haired—"you thought i was just a tsundere friend/or just the kekekeke"but no
Its the element of surprise madafaka,plus i like something more slow build than the ridiculous 'almost love at first sight'of dan-i with chounyoung

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i know im not the only one who love literally ALL MALE LEADS (including ruda tho), i usually only cheer on 1 male lead but i must say this manhwa is making me so hard to choose jsjsjsjsjssjjsjs
when i think abt chunyoung, i cheer for him
when i think abt jiho, i cheer for him too
and when i think abt ruda, i cheer for him too nyahaha

Users who are viewing this thread