My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 70

ok romantic as it is if i were an actual high schooler witnessing that i would laugh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHAHAHA my heart is pounding whenever ruda has scenes with dani but then again dani thinks ruda is a girl lmao

this ch alone showed that 3 of the boys are in love with dan-i

and meanwhile she's just here thinking ru-da's a girl

iconic.

😔😔😔😌😌😤😤😤SHABEERBHASBHEBRHBR I CANT I HATE AND LOVE THIS MAHWA SO MUCH

THIS REVERSE HAREM SITUATION I LOVE IT AND HATE IT 😤

Dex-chan lover
Can’t help but think Poo is a real one. Redrawing and typesetting, he’s putting in the hours. All that just to have the credits say Poo twice. Mad respect for the grind.

B4lcbSj.jpg

You know i find it quite ironic that other people think the 4 friends don't think bout her feelings at all yet she didn't want to do this play and now is making awkward romance scenes showsshhat they don't really care either. I also don't think they'll have an overreaction to the drama honestly, i think its going to really hurt jiho feelings and chunyoungs and they are just gonna be distant from her and such. I mean like I really don't like Dan-I all that much right now, like people forgot she did ask them to basically pretend like she doesn't exist just for some new people. I don't know we shaok see where this goes, this chapter kind of just felt uncomfortable and sad to me perosnally, tis my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread