My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 71

in case there's any confusion, 'hunting' refers to when person A approaches person B for their number/other. it's what happened to yeoryeong at the beach in earlier chapters

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation 🖤

Ugh. Yuri the fake friend arc feels kinda long in the novel

Yuri looks too much like dan-i for it to be a coincidence. No way its a good thing either, seems like she’s purposely acting/dressing like a dollar store to get close to yeoryeong

Double-page supporter
Is the latest raw same chapter as the English translation?

Dex-chan lover
that girl, introduced in one frame, has a full perfume of trap/plot device 😏

I feel like Yuri is one of those fake white lotus. She’s gonna tRy to be close to Yeoryong so she’ll be close to the four heavenly kings. And who knows maybe she used to go to the same school as them and now that Dan-I is not around she’s trying to copy her vibe to make Them relax around her then she’ll snipe.

Like even in RL there are actual girls who’ll stick to someone to get her hands on some guys. (Handsome, rich, famous, smart, tall guys) 🤡

This Yuri girl has bad vibes all over.
Fr can we get Yeoryong a couple of girl friends too? She needs to live a little.

Dan-I's new group of friends in her class is so wholesome and doesn't make me miss 4 kings and Yeoryeong so much.

Fed-Kun's army
@manganewb388 fr fr ive found myself kind of missing them during those chapters that have the 4 kings in them actually. theyre funny and so wholesome compared to like the daily drama thats attached to the 4 kings and yeoryeong

Users who are viewing this thread