My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 73

Oh no if it’s the girl who looks like dani I will be extremely upset because our bby needs to make some genuine female friends besides dani but it’s probably her since that girl, the 4 kings and dani are probably the only ones who know her #

Anyways author give yeoryeong some good female friends like dani has made or have those friends befriend her

just-gals-being-pals-canvas.jpg

Can’t they all just be a polygamous group??? I don’t want any of them to separate T^T

Thank you for all of your hard work translating!!! Multiple updates so close to each other?!!! B L E S S

INB4 next chapter everyone patting ru da's back saying damn you never had a chance.

Good on the boys for immediately understanding and going on the defense. I’m definitely calling it now that the girl copying Dan-I is the one who gave out her number.

Aw yay sweet moment between those two.

Thank you for translating these new chapters!

Ya'll NOISY AF lol
[ i know they are close together on a buss but ..i assumed HS students would be super chatty lol]

after marathoning this series i found out that despite living like eun danoh who thinks she's the FL but she's not, dani think's she's not the FL but she is.
please continue to translate this webtoon team! i looove it

Thank you so much for the quick release!!❤️ Yup I’m pretty sure it’s the friend who tried to look like Dan-i that give the number away

Users who are viewing this thread