My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 79

didnt she just hug the guy? like seriously i think if he was a she u would notice then XD and can anyone else smell murder in the air XD...... thats it i want a harem route love these guys to much... little blonde aint invited

Ohhhh. They're sooo ohh gonna kill you!! 😂😂😂

Thanks for the mass release, WW!!! 💕

@Paradoxicull
Me too.
People hate him for being manipulative but imo all of Dani's friends are a bit.... I mean they always kept defending her by keeping her in the dark. It's sweet and all but ... it's no different

I quite sincerely like Ruda (AS A friend)

ugh ruda x dan-i is so good. it feels so much more organic than the other ships so far. the 4 kings + yeoreyong's possessiveness is getting kind of tiring at this point.

I know I'm not supposed to but I'm enjoying this ship a little too much 😩💜 Ru-da is doing his best

i thought this would be a shoujo..... but im pretty sure the next chapter would be a whole murder scene

Is it weird that I kinda like dan-I's current classmates better than the four heavenly kings and yeoryeong? Like I still love those five and their friendships with dan-i, but dan-i's new friends are really good for her, and they have the potential to be great characters if the author chose to focus on them instead. I'm really glad that the author chose to place dan-i in a different class.

Dex-chan lover
First murder victim, the male lead of the play.
Second murder victim, the script writer.
Third, everyone in the class who allowed this to happen,

Users who are viewing this thread