My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 79

Anyone else suspect that Dani isn't a side character anymore and was promoted to the MC? Because if Ruda is actually a guy she is the only girl who is both single and has a notable presence in that classroom.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like this Ruda×Dan-i ship the most. He takes care of her,makes her have more self confidence about herself and he didn't really do anything neccessarily bad. I like her friends in the other class even more as they make her feel more accepted there.

I ship Ruda and Dan-i 😍. The other people feel too “clique-ish” and overly-complicated to me.

What the heck. Of all things that's what you focus on. LMAO, I love that so much.
Also please, Dani's homie gang, don't explode.

WTF DOES HE MEAN HER LIPS? DID HE FUCKING KISS HER WITHOUT HER PERMISSION? MAYBE WHEN SHE WAS ASLEEP? WAIT- THAT LEE RUDA 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

@rosebleu omg thnk u sm 4 telling me this bc I almost was going to burn my friends phone and breaking my screen

Edit: acc I burned their phone but I didnt break my screen

I hate himmmm Lee Ruda, he's fucking using her situation to be close to her. Her classmate is awesome though, but a BIG NO to Lee Ruda. Why himmm TT A TT
The only reason she felt more comfortable next Ruda is because he isn't as important to her as other (and she thinks him a girl). I really hope Dan-I realize she is the main character soon. Her denial is getting more painful to me.

Users who are viewing this thread