My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 79

idk why people are cheering for ruda, personally i would too, only if he didnt try to separate dani with the others sighs...

I just want to see a story here where the female romantic interest actually ends up winning the battle in one of these reverse harems battles.

RUDA IS A HE DANI HE HE HE HE

Can he just leave now the moment was cute but he’s an asshole to her friends and super possessive

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

WTF?!? Why are you like this!!!! Be still my KOKORO 💓💓💓💓 Lee Ru-Da, don't you sway my heart now! It's bad for my health 🤣

On the other hand, I'm thankful that Dan-I got to enjoy their class's performance even though she was a bit down after seeing Yeoryeong and Guyvs performancee. I hope Dan-I, Yeoryeong, Chunyoung, Ji-Ho, Ju-In, and Eunhyung can get together again and have some quality time together 💕

As alwaysss, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HARDWORK!!!! 🥰🥰🥰

I'm so in rage seeing Ru Da that prick didn't know anything she/he really assuming what is Dan I feeling like you know her the best dUDE NO STOP

Uhmm The Author is Going to give us HEART ATTACK I CAN'T 3 CHAPTERSS EEEKKKK I'M LITERALLY DYING FROM GIGGLING AND ROLLING MYSELF IN MY BED

PLEASE IDK WHO I SHIP NOW..
HMMM maybe the Author doesn't know who to ship either😂😂

It hurtsss seeing Ruda being like this huarghh

Im shipping so hard for him and Dani from the beginning because he's fucking real, he sees things that the other male characters cant see in Dani because they are so unrelatable to her situation as the one who has always been "average". But comparing them is wrong cuz the real problem lies on Dani! She never realized she's the goddamn lead character! She only sees and think from her perspective as by-stander, hah im tired typing hahah

Anyone wanna give a small summary? I couldn’t read the chapter from second hand embarrassment 🙃🙃

Tbh I don’t really like ruda that much, despite whatever he says he also seems to want to manipulate Dani as well,,, and honestly like he has no place to judge them based off their relationship as well,,, idk I just feel bad for FMC she seems to never catch a break

See, I’d like Ruda a lot if he wasn’t manipulative and an asshole to her friends. Because he sees things in a realistic way that the others can’t see because they love Dan-I so much. Unfortunately, he seems to very much see this as something to “win”.

Dan-I here representing for all us middle of the room people who weren’t super losers but weren’t extraordinary either and have developed a self-defense of insecurity and “I’m fine being mediocre this is my life” mantra. Seeing something I relate to so hard actually hurts lol

Users who are viewing this thread