My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 80

I love her character to pieces but she’s so dense. 😂

Thank you for the update! 😄

Fed-Kun's army
Cease this bs 🙄
Idk but this has been frustrating for awhile.

It would be hilarious if she blurts out that she thinks "he" is actually a "she"... and they're like O.O O.O O.O O.O

She's totally gonna laugh it off, right? I mean I'm gonna be surprised if she really would even consider to think that Ruda likes her considering her mindset. Anyways, thank you for the chapter!

Group Leader
Wow they really did the “foreigner kisses as greeting” trope. I liked it when she was more genre savvy

Fed-Kun's army
Because I've read the webnovel a bit, I'm getting impatient lol. Someone call me back after like 30 chapters probably haha.

@littlerice
Does anyone know when Dan-i will finally find out that Ru-da is a dude? This misunderstanding is going on for way longer than I thought it would lol
Unfortunately(?)it will take a really long time.
After around 2 arcs, I think? During the end part of the big Ruda and his family arc.

Double-page supporter
I find it interesting how the author made Dan-i to be the character who is well awared of the tropes around her yet still managed to fall into them herself.

Can I claim that Dan-I is the densiest person?? 5 handsome beautiful creatures likes her and she remain oblivious about it! How can she be not dense at all!!

I can't really understand how one person can be so stupidly dense. This is the most dense character i have read on a manga/mawha on my life.

@SugarArirang It's more like
four arcs. There are two arcs around the length of this retreat arc coming up, then a really long and important arc after that which is my personal favourite, and then finally the arc about Ruda.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dani. Honey.
Many thanks

Also I wouldn't say dani is dense.. But more.. Uh... Rejecting of any possibilities?? She thought that she was charming but then she totally completely rejected that thought process cause she thinks she's only a mob character. And mob characters don't get attention from hot main characters. DENIAL that's the word.

@sardonic who is the person you named in the spoiler? I would say his name but I don’t know how to do spoilers here. Is it the same as discord?

Fed-Kun's army
IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?!!! How can one person be so dense? And she still thinks that he is a girl. Is the world of web novel changing her because only a mc in a novel would be so dense.

Users who are viewing this thread