My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 85

Im tired of Dan-i not knowing that Ruda is actually a boy, can someone just rip off his shirt so she can actually start being cautious of him. I don't trust him at all.

Or point to his Adam's apple!

thank god someone pointed out about the obvious username and how it can’t be dan-i if they didn’t i would’ve gone mad

Uhm I'm usually really biased towards my bb Ruda, but based on these last chapters I've become somewhat skeptical of his actions (or lack thereof), and idk, it doesn't sit right with me that he just sat there without a word when Dani was being grilled :// I'm hoping to see his side and reason for being silent (even though I read some spoilers but please I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now).

(btw i dont think he was involved in that fancafe..)

Thank you for the release! 😊😊😊

Haa finally that btch is gone , trying to acr like innocent for the last fricking i dont KNOW 200 chapter , and now it is ending for that girl lol believing so called romours she made herself
, i know what lee ru'da is doing , he knows that dan-i doesn't want to get involved with the four heavenly kings , and he knows that dan-i didn't make that fan cafe , i believe hes going to do something worst to that girl so yeon , lmao this is off topic but why is that girl lee soyeon named after my real childhood friend 😂

HA! That rumor girl can't win the argument so she decided to attack personal. What a low method, just shows that she lost.

@ariea00 I also thought it was kinda weird of him to be all happy in the beginning- I think that he wants Dan-I to be separated from her class so she will spend more time with him
Also yes, I don't think he was involved in the café. I think its the new girl who got close to Yeoryeong.

OOO RU-DA GONNA KILL SOME B*TCHES TONIGHT
or idk what she's thinking lololol

Thank you for the update!!!

Lee Ruda hold back his anger, he was want to defend Dan-i too but it's not his goal. I'm sure he has good intentions. I never hated him for a second. I love Lee Ruda, my best boy~

OH NO DON'T TELL ME
IS HE ANGRY?
OR WAS IT HIM WHO CREATED THE WEBSITE?
OH NO WAIT there's no way
Yuri created it I'm pretty sure
there's no way anyone other than her created it
Also he doesn't get anything from making an anti-cafe for another girl cause he's a rival of a GUY
is he boiling?
oh DAMN

Edit: also I want to know why when the brown haired guy talked they showed his face in a Male Lead face reveal kinda affect? lol is he a new male lead? I doubt honestly. @3@

I know some of you like Ru-Da, but... man, he didn't say or do anything to support/defend Dani.
I suppose is because his goal is to split Dani from her friends, but... one o two words in order to defend the girl you like when she's obviously having a hard time would be nice, ya know?

I know he didn't make the anti-cafe, but I see he can use that for his benefit. And his face at the end makes me think he was more pissed because his opportunity split over. Yeah, maybe he was angry 'cause that girl was an asshole, but I believe it was more for the other reason. Idk, the more chapters pass, the more I dislike his character; even when in the beginning I liked him. :/

On the other hand... I really love the other group of friends that Dani has <3 they really care about her :') Wish Yeoryong has another group (or even a single friend) like that :c my baby girl deserves it!

Let's be real, I like Ruda but he's not gonna help cause he's a bit of a yandere. He wants Dani all to himself and the fastest way would be to isolate her. Honestly that's a terrible thing to do but he's not actively doing it. He's letting it happen. Still kinda sucks that he didn't try to protect her tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Uh oh, I’m starting to suspect Ru Da. Why is she quiet? You’d think she would be up and ready to defend our FL.
Thank you so much for this update!

Fed-Kun's army
It can’t be ru da, why would he try to make dan I look bad? The man has a crush on her, of course he’s gonna be pissed if she’s forced to reveal stuff that she never wanted to reveal.

I really like ruda and with all of this imma try to defend him even though everything really isn't right

maybe ru da was smiling because he knew dani can defend herself/have friends to defend her(?)

And maybe he wasn't smiling later on cuz he's got a new target to murder(not literally).

Alright i know it's a weak argument but i really dont want to hate him 😭

Users who are viewing this thread