My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 86

i have a strong feeling its the blondie (forgot her name once again) cause she just seems like she'd do that and is capable of doing it, thanks for translating!!

Honestly it's unsettling how people (and Koreans especially) always equate looks and values together. 6 of them are friends, but because our Ham is not as good looking as others, it must be her who's the one tagging along? Why is it not Jiho pretending to be friends with them so he can get with Yeoryong for example?

Just let people enjoy each other's company in peace man

@Gooseknonopeace
The problem is that people don't use their brains. And that's why we have those who believe the nonsense of the first gossip site that reads, those who deny the existence of Covid-19, those who believe the flat earth, those who still think Trump won the election but the media want to keep it secret, those who deny the Holocaust.

Welcome to 2020.

@sardonic thank you! btw, dont you think that maybe he has more of that "normal" way of thinking and behaving because he has been in love with dani for a while and thats exactly what he expects she would like more? just like he said before that he has changed because she liked him better like that (i guess it was about being straightfoward or something like that? they talk about it on the chapters in her house)

I love the Dan-I OG friends, and current friends ❤❤❤

But the baby in the grp really is the most sly. He's so capable. 😂❤

Contributor
@AaniK Don't worry, at least they'll call you when they can't figure out how to get rid of those weird paragraph symbols in word. Better than a biologist (not to hate on any biologists)~ Before I finished med school, the only time I got a call from a relative was a question asking "Why can't chickens fly"?

They should sh*t the pretend friend of Ban Yeoryeong who looks like Dan-i !!! and as usual Ju-in's family fulls of surprises as always~

Ju-In family is just a yakuza group then ? lol gangsters and hackers

thanks for the quick update >w<, love this series

Dex-chan lover
you know what, idk i feel lee ru-da's involved. like, period. he was suspicious because he that would always taking dan-i's side, this time opted to stay quiet. like he was actually having a benefit of it. if dan-i's got isolated, then of course he would be the one dan-i came to

Aggregator gang
Ju-in and his family are amazing. I can't say they're my favorites, even in the heat of the moment, just cause ALL of the characters in this are pretty great....
But I love them so much!!!
Thanks for the chapter~!!!!!

It’s unfortunate Ju-in only gets focus when there’s a problem to solve, he and his family are interesting. Also Mina is awesome

@Amiacifi
@Gooseknonopeace

I'm pretty sure the classmates don't know to what extent Dan-i is friends with them or how long they've been friends.
There was the whole thing about acting like trangers in school and Dan-i avoiding them.
iirc at the start of the school trip everyone was surprised when it turned out she actually has Yeoreong's number.

Also, I'm pretty sure if most people are told a rumor about someone they barely know their first reaction is not "naaah I don't believe it" or to start logically analising if it's true.

It's seems kinda crazy how someone would go such length to destroy a relationship like that as a high schooler.

Users who are viewing this thread