My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 88

Aggregator gang
WW popped off, I didn't even know it was happening

Ru-Da is a real piece of dog faeces huh

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Aggregator gang
Lol, I hope I wasn't one of the ones leaving spoiler-esque comments.... I've been treating Ru-Da as a boy cause for quite a few chapters now, he hasn't seemed like a girl to me.... But in the end I still don't know XD I'm waiting for that big reveal just like everybody else hahaha

Also, when Ju-In said that he and Ru-Da were one of a kind...... Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! What a fantastic scene 😍 I still can't believe just how much I love a guy I consider a non-love interest haha.

And Ru-Da.... Manipulative and scary. I love it!!!! My favorite type of second/third "male"(?) lead!!!! Lol, if Ru-Da does turn out to be a girl, I wonder if their love for Dan-I is platonic or not?

And and.... who is that girl at the end!? I thought it was Yeoryeong for a moment, but it obviously isn't her......

THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!!!!

Report those comments as spoilers. So people can learn to use spoilers or else they get banned for repeated violation

I can’t believe Ruda’s gender is considered as a spoiler... it’s obvious—that’s so dumb.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
You don't need to read spoilers to know that Ru-da is a guy. it's so fucking obvious.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Funny thing, everything in this story makes Dani the center, everything. People talks shit about her friend, who cares about her friend, neither she cares about herself, it's all about Dani. The only topic of conversation, the only character with "development", just Dani... 😐

Damn, I feel bad, I didnt think my previous comments were spoilers.
I seriously believed that Ru-da was a guy throughout this without reading the comments. I wasn't even 100% sure if he was, but I just assumed that based on how they portrayed him. I thought he was actually a guy and Dan-i was just oblivious because in her mind its still a cliché web novel. I didn't realize that saying and thinking he was a guy was a spoiler cause I thought that was the intention of the story was to make us think he was a guy. I guess we know for sure now?

Hii can someone explain to me what does this sentence means "That you're of my kind".
I can't figure it out the meaning of it.

Dex-chan lover
I never noticed before but now that the other three kings aren't around baby is actually muscular and tall omg 😭

All this warning has done is confirm for me which it is. Not that I'm surprised given I guessed it almost immediately.

@Navy-

Hi! Ju-in says that he and Ru-da are similar people. They're of the same type in that both of them don't mind hurting/using others to get what they want (this is elaborated a bit more in the next chapter?) It's shown through how Ju-in acts a certain way to certain people and make uses of their skills, like with San, his cousin, and Bee, the hacker. Similarly, Ru-da doesn't mind if Dan-i is hurt, so long as Ru-da is able to get what they want. Thus, as Ju-in states, they are "of the same kind"

Users who are viewing this thread