My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 90

The chapter format should be "Ch. 90 Inso's Law" not "Inso's Law Ch.90". It has been sorted to the bottom even though it is the latest chapter.

FUCKING BITCHES I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE OMG SUCH A FUCKING LOSERS HAYS INGGIT NA INGGIT ANG MGA PUNYETA TANGINA NYO TARANTADO! AHAHAHAHHA

oh I wish could slap her through my screen tangina nakakainit ng dugo lol mas malangsa pa siya sa isda juskso HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Please fix chapter order.

I really hope they get some proof of who made the website and publish it.

I agree with you TL, they are idiots but sadly even irl some people just love to make drama, badmouth people and the rest just eats it up without thinking.

but it's soo cliche, having a friend approaching FL and wears kind face actually is the b*tch lol

Im about to fucking exploded from these girls who can't fucking take care of themselves and meddled on someone else problem so much

thank you for the update ^_^ i appreciate the translations!!

and also wtf????? can we pls smack some sense into those girls already???? i cant wait until these rumors clear up istgg

Group Leader
dsagfafhadfhafjajn
yuri that fucking-

um i think the TL put ch90 besides "chapter name" instead of the "chapter number" thing

Users who are viewing this thread