My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 90

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh when will Dani stop getting trauma!!!! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 LEAVE 🤺 HER 🤺 ALONE 🤺 YOU🤺 DUMB 🤺HORNY🤺 FUCK🤺 UP BITCHES🤺

Dex-chan lover
Hang on. I'mma bout to commit war crimes on this girl right here.
*Rolls up sleeves*

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo not another cliffhanger before the resolution. That is evil! Evil I tell ye! EEEEEVILLL!

Aggregator gang
I hope this doesn't drag out for too long.......my heart can't take it.

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY GURL DAN-I😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Fed-Kun's army
I really feel sorry for her..tbh if it was me I would've cut ties a long time ago with her friends. All of this is really not good for her mental wellbeing. Also all these people have the mindset of twitter omg! They see one picture and without even a shred of evidence and they start to raise their pitchforks. When have all you bitches seen Dan-i flirting or even talking to the hevenly knight or someshit since they moved class. And why do you bitches even care and even know to step your foot into someone else business. Fuck I am really mad with every chp I read. i apologized but why isn't Dan-i doing anything she just stand there like I know its hard for her but still! Sometimes I want Dan-i to solve her problems on her own and not get help from anyone so she can be stronger. Seriously sometimes I wish that Dan-i would cut ties with that girl and the heavenly knights(which actually I was never a fan of),since its just too hard. She has already some great friends in her own class who can support her without getting backlash. Sorry all of this was just a rant.Pls ignore..

Nah this copycat Dani bitch gotta go before I physically go inside the manhwa and beat her up

Ugh... Teenagers... 🙄 Bad flashbacks to high school days with those who like to spread drama be it real or not.

@Gooseknonopeace

Same honestly. Dan-I just stands there and does nothing and I was just waiting for her to say SOMETHING. I get it’s a hard situation but stand up for yourself gurl. The more you stand there people are just going to think it’s true! Good thing she has friends in her class that help her but if she didn’t she would be a sitting duck.

Thankfully next chapter, Ban Yeoryeong cuts her off. Idk why yet but I look forward to what happens next

highschoolers can be the most ruthless people ever even in real life like damn.

Four Heavenly Dull. Even the MC is dull. Adding new contents like new characters didn't even made it interesting. Lowering my rate by one point.

Again with rumors and confrontation... I'm getting tired with this. Maybe that's the point of this manwha, exploit it until Dan-I can't hold it in anymore. But I'll keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread