My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
Yeoryeong loves Dan-I way too much to cut ties with her but if she thinks Dan-I is suffering because of her Wouldn't they come up with a plan to make it look like they've stopped being friends while they look for the culprit?

I don't believe Yeoryeong means it. It will be probably some of her plan - "I will pretend I believed the rumours and catch the culprit!" But honestly these kind of plans are pretty stupid! Can't they just talk it up?

Dex-chan lover
If she explains later that “I was just doing this to protect you” I’m gunna riot. That is NOT how you protect people and that is NOT how you deal with problems. Omfg these kids

She's probably doing this to protect Dan-i but it'll end up hurting her more. Such a classic trope.😔

Thx for the translation!

ban yeoryung who has "I WILL MARRY HAM DANI" tattooed at all times on her forehead pulling the classic male lead "let's break up (so i can protect you)" lines... yeah. the subtext has gone into straight up text territory. ban yeoryung is a lesbian.

@Raygunsama I was just thinking about that. I get that it's a book based on clichés and the main leads are all teenagers, but I thought they had a little bit more of a common sense?? Like???

Um.. isn’t that going to make the rumors worst?? Like they’ll be like “look even her friend thinks so and broke up their friendship”

Dex-chan lover
I might be in the minority, but I'm enjoying how Ru-Da is getting what he want and seem to be regretting it.

He wanted Dam-I to be isolated, alone, so that he can swoop in and be her only ally.

Instead he get to watch her breaking into pieces from the stress and even when he tried to step in it got worse.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that Yeoryeong’s mentality right now is “let me just separate from her so she won’t get hurt anymore,” but damn i’m so fucking irritated.

I don't think it's her imagination
I think it's what really happened
but probably she said that because she thinks she's the reason of dan-i's suffering so it's the best to separate
BUT WHAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW IS THAT SHE'S BREAKING DAN-I INTO LITTLE PIECES

Users who are viewing this thread