My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 95 - Inso's Law Ch.95

Welp there goes your chance with Jiho you sneaky little conniving bitch.

If you were a bit nicer, you could've snagged one of the heavenly knights but nah. Not in this novel.

Dex-chan lover
I need my opera glasses for this.

VapidAnotherAnt-small.gif

@Sarah2013
Wait... How'd he get behind her? 🤔 Am I missing something here?

He came from one floor above them... the roof roof. He goes there because it's the perfect opportunity for him to use his "angel from heaven" pickup lines.

It's all serious and shit but all my mind can see is that white guy looking straight at the screen meme when Dan I faced that two faced bitch

What a dumb kid..... she's like an internet troll. Acting like an innocent victim while creating drama all around her then expect everyone to believe her bullshit all the time. Not today, Satan! 😂

Contributor
It'd be very k-drama for Yuri to actually push Dan-i over the stairs, glad she was interrupted...

Fed-Kun's army
That girl is cray cray. Why did Yeayong or whatever that girl name was, friends with her anyways. Oh right I forgot this is a novel

Fed-Kun's army
I wanted to see everyone going bonkers after she pushes Dan-i off the stairs but I guess this works too.

SHE GOT CAUGHT HA! I don't get her logic and I won't even take the time to understand it lol

That girl, Yuri? I guess her name was. She is so goddamn selfish.
Just because she "loves" Silver haired guy she hurt Dan-i, Yeoryeong, and all the guys accompanied with those and MORE than that.
Because she does not have confidence to get the silver haired guy to look her way she HURT all those people INCLUDING the guy she likes!

I am sorry gurl, but that is not love, that is just you being selfish, but apparently not having enough self confidence you could win over Dan-i anyway despite Dan-I not having shown any interest in the GUY you supposedly like! No one can convince me that she has anything closely resembling to love for that guy, because she certainly does not seem to have approached him in any way.
Nah lets just tear down the person who seem the weakest. Unfortunately for you, there is a reason why only Dan-I is among those people. BECAUSE THEY LIKE HER and because she isnt that easy!

Like fxck I was thinking that Yuri had some deeper fxcking reason for doing this, maybe a different jealousy and just wanted to be able to be apart of the group. But nah, not even that.
I would not care if a person that selfish were to go up and disappear or even die.

@Basementdweller09 Ahh that's right I remember that now. I remember thinking if the blond was hiding somewhere nearby. It's been a long miserable week 😂 I have forgot some of what i had read earlier in a few series I'm reading. Probably because I was reading them briefly to keep my mind off the fact that I was freezing cold inside my house but really I couldn't concentrate much apparently... 😅 Thanks for helping me remember. Might need to reread haha

Finally!! My gah, I don’t know how long I could take this. Was fucking tired of them slandering our girl Dan-I !!!! mannnnn!! Shit!

Users who are viewing this thread