My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 95 - Inso's Law Ch.95

Fed-Kun's army
@cloverys according to the novel
Jiho will take Dan-i away after threatening Yuri. Just when Yuri about to breakdown from what just happened Dan-i's son appears. He tells her that he knows her plan and will tell the whole school about it to which she begs him not to tell because she doesn't want Jiho to see her in bad light (like he already didn't lol), then she was told to clear out the rumour by saying that she's the one behind the anti cafe and rumours.

The next day, Yuri left the school and gone MIA after sending sms to her friend admitting to what she did

Dex-chan lover
She was actually going to push her? And the kids at this school are dumb enough to believe the claim Dan-I is lying when she blames that fake for the accident. They all owe her an apology, especially that girl in her homeroom.

Dex-chan lover
mhwa. some good fucking food. I don't know how the hell he got behind them but I need a Ham Dan-I in my life. what a life coach. I really do adore what has been happening
@IrrelevantGirl as if shit isn't going to hit the fan already. all of them are angry.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me what part of the novel this chapter is in? I can't stand this cliffhanger

FOUND IT! It's chapter

Does that mean this plot line is almost over? Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy with the character growth, but there is so much unresolved tension in the friend group that I want to get back to.

While her motive is fucking stupid, honestly that character should be embarassed for coming up with that plot. I'm surprised it wasn't written up in crayon on a children's cartoon.

Users who are viewing this thread