My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 95 - Inso's Law Ch.95

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!! BRUh im about to throw hands at yuri like CMON

also if anyone knows a site to read the light novel that would be amazing (willing to sign in)

i love dani's character development like it was lowkey super irritating at first when she refused to get closer to the others and let ppl walk over her but she finally grew a spine and learned to trust her friends and rely on them and doesn't give a shit about this jealous bitch lmao

I love dani's character development. We went from seeing her friends shielding her and protecting her to her defending herself. Yes, she was still hurt cuz of the rumors but that's just her being human and vulnerable. I kinda wanted to drop this manhwa after seeing house clueless she is in many situations, but man these chapters really show the character development.

Dex-chan lover
My reactions during this chapter:

Damn

Daaamn

DAAAAAAMN

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN GURL

EUN JIHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! fuck he's furious about this i'm SO excited for the next chapter ahhhhh

dani was so cool too it was one thing reading about it in the novel but seeing it drawn is so cool i always love her little smirks of disbelief her character arc is one of my favourites when the party arc starts y'all know i'm gonna go crazy

thank you for translating this so quickly!!!!

This bitch is batshit insane, Dani please feel free to send her to the psychiatric ward☺️❤️

PS: Dani’s character development this chap> All of the other chapters combined

Fed-Kun's army
Thank God. I was gonna be so pissed if she pushed Dan-I down the stairs. Mostly because Dan-I OF ALL PEOPLE should know better than to stand in front of stairs like that in a novel world. it's the rule: if you're having an argument with a bad guy at the top of a staircase, they WILL push you.

Dex-chan lover
I think she signed her death sentence the moment she thought about hurting Dan-I.

what a psycho bitch. all the things she said to dan i could be directed right back at her. what an idiot.

okay from the angle he came from there's no way he just came out of the blue, Dani must've told him (probs because he can be descreet abt this) and followed her. Just shows that she actually thought this through, and that she didn't expect this to be just a simple talk.

Yuri is finally shown to be the two faced b*tch she is \o/

KILL THIS SHAMELESS B****

@ginasofnow for real lol I’m influenced by novels now that I’m always wary of stairs

Aggregator gang
*Phew* Knight to the rescue. I was getting just a tad bit worried that she might actually push Dan-I down the stairs!!!
Thanks for the chapters~!

Dex-chan lover
Should have let the MC get pushed down first and catch the bitch red handed. At least that way, something happened that can change this stagnant water of a story.

Users who are viewing this thread