My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 95 - Inso's Law Ch.95

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian I see you haven't noticed the huge difference between Dan-i and Yuri. They're obviously completely different. You see,
Yuri wears barrettes in her hair.

So Fake B *tch likes white hair guy (sorry forgot his name) and tries to take over Dani's place. It would make so much sense why Fake B*tch looks so much like Dani, esp. if she likes the guy and can tell that he probably likes Dani.

Jiho come through! 👏🏾👏🏾. That's a real deep inferiority complex Yuri has. The only way she can feel good about herself is to bring others down

Group Leader
On a sec I wish Dan-I would truly kill her

And on other hand, where the heck Jiho come from, is he hiding on the rooftop? Because the only way to go to that scene and be behind that.... forgot her name is through the rooftop

When dani said “should i kill you?”

My humanity shortly left and thought, “why not?”

Dan-i's confidence in her friends was fantastic to see. She is AMAZING and LOVED, and seeing her secure in that love was 🥰🥰🥰

Hahahahahahaha
This girl is gonna get what she deserves!

Anyway, I'm so glad that Dani is more secure in her friendship. All along her friends were not gonna abandon her but she felt insecure. I'm so glad that she's fine now!

Thx for the translation!

Ok but where did jiho came from? He was just like *teleports behind you*

Tbh I kinda wanted her to push dan-i so that yeoryeong and four heavenly kings can go wild in their retribution

Users who are viewing this thread