My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 96 - Inso's Law Ch.96

ugh this girl is the kind of person that i really want to know what’s going on in their head. for them to do such malicious things to other human being without feeling any remorse or guilt is just 🤯

thanks for the update ~

Drag herrrrrr.

And ofc Ji-Ho already knows, he was literally with Ju-In on the roof. You get what you fricking deserve.

Plz, Ji-ho probably already knows. Even if he doesn't know he'll never like someone like her, especially after she hurt Dan-i.

Thx for the update!

thanks for the update!!

alfdsjlksdfjsdfl bruh they know!!!

excited for the next chapter

SPOILER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER LIGHT NOVEL - in case you're curious to what happened (also if anyone has a link to reading the light novel for free that would be greatly appreciated)

JUSTICE IS SERVED!!!!!!!!!!! yuri transfers!!!!!!!!! i dont know what happens after that because i stopped reading - also the manhwa hit different with everything being visual instead of just words yenno

Dex-chan lover
damn, finally the end of this annoying arc, let's have some sweet revenge then go into more romcom 😏

Dex-chan lover
She's delusional if she thinks ji ho is one day going to love her with that terrible twisted personality

Dex-chan lover
"If anything happens, you won't get away with it"
Something already happened you dimwit.

These four heavenly wimps still has the audicity to threaten someone. Being incompetent weaklings that cant even solve a simple rumor without the help of other people. Just kill her already.

Aggregator gang
Ji-ho already know you dumb bitch LMAO god I can't believe she did all this because she has a crush on him. Just be normal psycho

@macroblitz most of them are just beautiful/popular people tho. I've only seen Ju-in really having powerful connections, the other guys are just charismatic(?) and being physically fit.

Users who are viewing this thread