My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 96 - Inso's Law Ch.96

@macroblitz like you said there are many ways to counter a rumor but they aren’t always easy of effective. I still think this was the best measure to take

Gurl, this is not some internet drama about blame on solved by apology only. You gotta suffer. Better case by the court to reveal your fault and then be judged fairly. In my country that would end up in jail for defamation by social media.

아티스트와 작가는 진정한 MVP입니다! (google translated because I can't Korean but i meant it to say THE ARTIST AND THE AUTHOR ARE THE REAL MVPS!)

also, kudos to the scanlating team as well!

also (2) this tiny b:tch really do be thinking if she looked like our girl dan-i, and dan-i transferred schools, then ji-ho would like her? DELUSIONAL B|TCH

@Maryam160 you just said they are students, and you still support the fact that hacking into the account is the best measure to take. seems to contradict. In the first place, I am pointing out is that they are too incompetent. And this proved me correct. Imagine what if they don't have the connections to the hacker and the body guard's company. The fact that they are just like sitting ducks when the rumor is escalating proves that they are wimps.

Dex-chan lover
ddff2ew-0c8af902-d708-4c3a-9fb3-98c4e0fe483c.jpg

From what I heard Dan-i and Ji-ho get together and I am all here for that arrangement.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

You’re still gonna ask for things even when you have shown no remorse ye sure he is gonna not tell him lmao

Users who are viewing this thread