My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 96 - Inso's Law Ch.96

"please dont tell jiho"? Ohooo so she like him and so that whyy,, girll he already know i think, even thought he doesnt know, e will never ever like u

@macroblitz Do give us a real example of how to solve this rumor without requiring concrete proof. Actual crime can be solved with an auto expel but this is petty enough for Yuri to get away in terms of official punishment. Considering the type of academic private school these kids go to, teachers won’t ever do shit.

Considering Yuri is rich enough to have a bodyguard to borrow a phone from, what do you think they should do to counter that? She went as far as to get Baek Yeomin involved. She has also established herself as Yeoryeong’s friend. Like Jiho pointed out, if Yeoryeong doesn’t want to be treated like an ungrateful person, they need concrete proof to prove Dan-i’s innocence. Their words do not matter as Dan-i is already deemed guilty before proven otherwise. They need to pull strings regardless.

I said this somewhere else but the whole arc is pretty realistic in terms of escalation. I’ve seen a girl from my high school got framed for something she didn’t do and no matter how much her friends backed her up, she still got dragged through hell regardless for the past 5-6 years even after she graduated university. The worst bit is that the “victim” already passed away so even they couldn’t tell their truth. She got the police involved and ended up being dogpiled even more for having the money to do so.

@baiichi I refuse to believe that it would be realistic for people to be stupid enough to think dan-i actually did that. I mean ffs this bitch used her name and birthday. Like this couldve been solved if dan-i had just said, "what kind of dipshit would trash a friend by making an alt account with easily identifying information"

@aesthesia_OC If you look back at the bully revenge arc, Jooin did not even lift a hand to punish Hwang Siwoo for pushing Dani in front of the truck. Both Jooin and Jiho would employ psychology to fight rather than actually dirtying their hands lol.

@Vericost Didn’t Lee Minah and her other classmates point that out and people still cursed at her? It did not matter what she said. People choose to believe what they want. They could easily argue that the info is identifiable to trick people into thinking it’s not her.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s rather ironic that this time it was the white-haired guy who listened in on the conversation. The last time, while they were at that school trip, I believe it was Yuri who was smoking on the balcony above where the white and the blue boy talked about their love of Dan-i. I think she overheard them, and thus starts to plan a scheme to keep Dan-i away from them.

Even though I love those boys, I have trouble remembering their names. lol

Aggregator gang
Another reason why I LOVE Jiho! And Ju-in coming in clutch!

@Vericost Sorry for butting in, but it's been established that they don't like Dan-I because she's so close to the four heavenly kings and Yeoryeong and they think she is not on their level. So even if they don't think it was her who started it, this is their chance to pounce.

Thank you for the translation!

@baiichi
A rumor can be countered using another rumor, they can point it out that who uses a real account (initial + birthday) to defame someone? They only need a little effort, but we can see that nobody is really doing something (except the one who asked the hacker, which is unrealistic in the first place)

If you really wanna do it realistically, the FL can even make a statement that she will find out the truth and go to an official government cybercrime unit to trace the account, this will allow the social platform to cooperate and find the culprit. Then the school has no other choice but to wait for the result because they will be legally liable for the decisions.

To add, she can also say that she will hold all those who spread the rumor reliable (This can make the rumor stop because they will be scared)

You can even put a bounty (prize money) to whoever can find the real culprit, or get evidence for those who spread the rumor. (This can also make others believe that the MC team is not the culprit because they are eager to fight for it).

The fact that they are just sitting ducks makes the rumor spread more.

MD@Home
You want to make it up to him?
That's pretty easy. See that ledge over there?
Jump and land face first :)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGDHHWHWNDHHEHEJJDNDJAJAGGQfDfwcw ✨JU-IN WAS SOOOOO COOL✨ Thank you so much for those words DAMN, JU-IN STRIKED HARD ON THIS ONE 💖✨✨✨

Ji-Ho was manly and yey that was boyfie points right there saving our Dan-I at the right moment, God Bless Him💯💕

P.S. Thank you so mucchhhh for the hardwork author-nim and scans-group-nim 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Users who are viewing this thread