My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 96 - Inso's Law Ch.96

Power Uploader
Well, Ji-ho already knows. What's the point? And anyway, she never had a snowball chance in Hell.

The one who's going to transfer school is obviously her.

she’s delusional, I can’t even comprehend how someone can, like, believe their own lies

Ahahaahhaha she's scared they're going to tell just Jiho?? Gurl i bet theyre gonna out you to the whole school/internet 🤣

oh sweety... Ji-ho's known all along too, you're first love has been completely crushed to smithereens.

So what...all this to become someone like our FL and try to get together with Ji-Ho? What a fucken dumbass...absolutely disgusting.

Thanks for the chapter
I read it within 4mins
It’s too short for me
I want more please !

@macroblitz

1) Don’t know how many times that I said this but it is already pointed out by Lee Minah and Dani’s classmates. Did not work. Again, they already hated her so they’d latch on that rather than whatever Dani tried to counter.

2) How long do you think it takes for legal battles to process? Jiho will probably have to openly pull strings to get Dani’s case to proceed and will Dani want that? And as I mentioned, it is still a petty crime. Cybercrime unit doesn’t handle that. Can’t even sue for identity theft because the name is implied, not explicit. Anything actually involve authorities is a long arduous process. These events probably happen within a short time despite the seemingly long arc. If she made it into a big deal, they could fear her while also hated her. As I mentioned w real-life case, girl got dogpiled even more for getting the police involved.
This suggestion sounds as unrealistic as the whole hacking but at least the idea of hacking sounds fun and campy. The idea of dealing with paperwork is not.

3) Anyway, your last suggestion is practically just for show and it sounds ok but they need to investigate the real culprit themselves anyway since placing a bounty will only send others to a wild goose chase. Not to mention, it’s still a high-achieving school. Kids don’t just use their extra study time to go on a search for a girl they don’t like or know about in the first place.

Your tactic of getting people on your side also includes making people latch onto a new victim. It is very much something that got used in Inso’s Law side story but it only left the user feeling empty and sort of bitter. Not to mention, the target was not a slippery eel like Choi Yuri lol.

Last chapter: seen by jiho
Ah.. dame da...
This chapter: juin or whatshisname appears..
Final boss already? Omae wa mou, shindeiru

@baiichi
you are the one who wants it to be realistic, but in the end you still end up accepting the hacking. Lol.

So lets say that they ended up knowing the culprit with that hacking. But. Is that even legal? How can they explain or show it to everyone? Or how can they prove it if they got the evidence using illegal means? What, release it anonymously?

in the end, if the culprit denies it, then all of them will go in the court in the end.

Well, since its a story, this would be in MC team's favor once the evidence came out like nothing else matters.

But the fact that they are too passive when the rumor are still weak, is the cause why it went bigger than they could handle.

Girl he already knows it’s too late
Now that we know that yuri likes jiho it seems like she tried to imitate dani’s appearance in hopes of him noticing her

Users who are viewing this thread