My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 96 - Inso's Law Ch.96

@macroblitz they are students. Do you really think you can stop a rumor just like that without proof it was wrong.Have you been to high school? You say they should kill her but that would cause more problems

Oh god. She's completely fucked. I can now only wonder how all the other people who believed the rumours will react. As with Yuri, it's unlikely that they'll feel remorseful for their words and actions.

oh my god i cant believe i can finally look forward to updates without my stomach twisting for how things are going to go terribly for her, at least for a couple chapters

@Maryam160 There is a lot of bullying, suicide, rape, murder, drugs, and more that you didn't know what is happening in high school. And me saying to kill her is not "literally" mean to murder her. lmao. there is a lot of ways to kill her that wouldn't cause a problem.

(not 100% sure but) I saw a spoiler about the girl that
she's actually his fiance? It's one of those "rich family arranged engagement" tropes lol so I guess that's gonna be broken now? Unless he's forced to keep it for whatever reason?

Me in regular life coming across 'similar' confrontations: Lets talk this out! Get the boss/teacher involved! Sue them for damages if its really bad! (Possibly a bout of depression until some hyperfixation takes my mind off of it)

Me when reading manga or novels: KILL HER! Kill them all! Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

She isn't sorry that she did it, only that she got caught.

Thanks for the update!

@macroblitz I don’t agree . They needed to confirm it was her and act accordingly. Just because they have the power doesn’t mean they should do it. They become as bad as that girl. You might not hear about everything in high school but the things you might hear aren’t easy to suppress especially with lack of evidence it was wrong

@Maryam160 It's very simple to counter a rumor and many ways to prove it. and I believe hacking isn't the one in the first place. If you want to "They are in high school" kind of logic.

Users who are viewing this thread