My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 96 - Inso's Law Ch.96

I thought he was going to push her down the stairs in the middle of their conversation.

I am psyched to be able to read this so early - thanks so much for the translation!

Also giiiiiirl. I dunno how you think you can still turn this arouuuuuund. Just give it uuuuuup

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry girl, but you tried to hurt his "mom", so he has no mercy. To protect Dan-I, he will not hesitate to throw you under the bus. You're better off transferring schools.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. No worries girl, Ju-in won't tell Ji-ho cause Ji-Ho already knows
Many thanks

200% sure he already knows. i think anyone couldve assumed that. just giiiiivee uuuuuuuppp

So creepy how her hair style is similar to Dani prob because she thinks Jiho will like her more that way.

But so true. People that do things like this think it can be easily resolved with an apology and never think of how badly it can affect others 😡

Thanks for the update tho WW 💕

Did this girl straight up think she was the smartest person in the room? lmfao people who are stupid thinking they can do whatever they want without consequences and have the audacity to think that people will easily forgive them - what a waste of space.
Delicious retribution is about to take place. I'm LIVING for it!

The level of despair she's feeling must be proportional to the level of glee everyone's getting from reading this chapter !

Thanks for this chapter !

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what will happen to this girl? The boys will probably get her in trouble with the school. Maybe they'll use her cigarettes since they can't show the anti-cafe to the school, or I don't think they can?

At least let The Legendary Ban Yeoryeong get a swing at her, let me see it. Fight fight fight!!

Ji-Ho and Ju-un you've made it let's the closing act start on this part of the drama . Let's have fun now, tearing this bitch apart. Show no mercy Ju-un for the bitch who tried to hurt his "mom".

Gak habis thinking...wowwww she is just so sly, toxic, n manipulative. The fact that she can spew the lies sooo fast amazes meee

Users who are viewing this thread