My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 97 - Inso's Law Ch.97

😭😭😭 DAN-I I LOVE YOUUUU

NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE HELLA SATIFSFYING >:D

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE :D

The lighting effect in the second last picture was superb. It strengthens the mood and vibe I was getting

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113
97 chapters for White to do something in the story.
oh oh !
But he didn't wait 97 chapters you know.
He was always here, inconspicuous but here. If you re-read the story and focus on him you coud see that everytime MC is upset or awkward, he come and change the subject of the topic. Usually with a prank or a joke. everytime she need it.

It's fine if you hate someone. It's fine if you envy what they have and you lack. It's natural to have those emotions. But it doesn't make it okay to act on that hatred by hurting and isolating someone that's never actually done anything to hurt you.

What you are now suffering is just karma.

@TrapCard113 you're forgetting the fact he comforted her when Chunyoung fought and ignored Dan I over a misunderstanding? Let's be honest Chunyoung and Dan I barely have any communication when compared to what Jiho and Dan I have, while Jiho is patient and always made sure she was comfortable.
Jiho said to Chunyoung that Dan I is the type to hide in her shell even more if you push for answers. Chunyoung and Dan I never properly resolved their problems,, I'm really pissed at how you read a spoiler with no context whatsoever, Jiho being the male lead was more obvious in the novel and it makes sense too. Chunyoung's great, I love him but not for Dan I, he's too passive aggressive from what I've seen

@ThePrincessOfTheRFA I feel like it’s more respectful to put a spoiler though? No need to get mad, but I do agree with you, Jiho is a good person who would give Dan-i a healthy relationship.

Though Yuri's ending is damn good one (or bad in her pov), I still think she (and probably her whole family) dodges a bullet since it could be way more devastating. IF Jiho appeared from the bottom of the stairs and broke Dan-i's fall as she was pushed by Yuri, I do think it would be the end of her family. The boys (+1) would obliterate them to the very core.

I love Jiho, honestly I do! But whyyyy have Chunyoung on the cover if he isn't going to be the ML?! 😭😭😭

That said, I do agree that Jiho would be a better fit for Dan-I. But I also want my boy Chunyoung to be happy pls? 😔

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Having ugly thoughts doesn’t make you a bad person, it’s how you reflect on those thoughts and act on them that determines it

@KikiValdani

Yeoryeong was on the cover before Chunyoung lmao, does that make her a stronger endgame choice than Chunyoung? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chunyoung is just on the cover for this season. I bet Jiho will be on the cover of a season that has a lot of his scenes or the last season in general.

Users who are viewing this thread