My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
I saw the rams, I thought our cinnamon child was shady, I’ll never doubt him again (even if he is actually shady). His cousin looks a lot like him

Wait, I thought Ju-in was the only one who remembered because he was looking at the text Dam-i had sent. Everyone else was just doing whatever.
I hope it's just a case of only needing to be thinking about Dam-i when she goes away, so Ju-in doesn't end up burdened so much. He's too precious the hold so much! q_q

I love the guy who's thinking about his dog. His range of emotions, fear, love, despair.

Aggregator gang
Woah, @KayleneP. Reading your comment makes me realize how Ju-in is shaken by this. Imagine being so sure of your memory that suddenly you encounter something that could make you doubt it. That’s terrifying and makes one doubt themselves and identity

Great manga. Things that happened before still have lasting impact not just forgotten and made all good

That one guy who wanted to go feed his dog lmao

Ju-In my precious baby boyyy

He was cinnamon roll before he had hidden depression about Dani 〒_〒

Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

I know the big thing this chapter is Jooin's wall of sticky notes at the end but...that guy and his beagle lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread