My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Kudos for the guys who, amidst a meeting of high ranked fighters, think of his dog possibly dying of starvation, the guy's an MVP, I tell ya that...

@GamesGal
If I remember correctly there was a scene in the novel during this part where they ask him why he needs to hurry so much and said if its for his girlfriend or something. He got very fed up and told them it was for his dog since he doesn't have a girlfriend like the rest of them and they praised him like "Yes, partners can change but dogs are loyal forever." After he left they then talked about this guy who actually helped him get his rank and apparently scared anyone who would try to confess to him (he was apparently very popular) and then they thought "Huh, maybe he'll get a boyfriend soon."

Ju-In is making me scared now. He said he’s the only one who has to try remembering. Is there something wrong with him ? I hope he’s alright and it’s nothing too serious.

Double-page supporter
@Miriha Mine's Kei from "Follow the Clouds to the North-Northwest". I strongly recommend it, the art's lovely.

OHMYGOD this chapter is painful 😭😭😭 the fact that he feel the need to have all these notes of their memories together, scared that he might forget her 😭😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
the gang ranks is so exagerated that it was hillarious, that last panel tho, ma heart ma soul

Users who are viewing this thread