My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

That guy thinking about the worst possible scenarios about his dogs is hilarious.

Also ju-in... bc he was the one who remembered dan-i previously, he has taken it upon himself to remember her. Baby...

...damn, these dudes are so freaking yandere it's terrifying... but in a cute way? Not in a I'll-kill-her-to-keep-her kinda way?! I hope?

The ending is heart-breaking. He's trying so hard to hold onto Ham Dan-i... my soul... my soul...

Fed-Kun's army
Ajsjsnsnksksbdkdmjs s I CAN'T-

I ALWAYS FALL FOR THE CUTE TYPE BUT NOW HE'S A SAD CUTE BOI AJDBSJSJDJ

I want to hug him so much wwww

@theseniorsenor
i guess it's a trope? I haven't seen this kind of thing though; usually while there are people known for strength there are only official rankings in grades (in fiction, i mean). I'm not 100% positive but I had assumed ranking was overall in that city/area/country or however far it reaches. Aka, rank 2 is really really really really strong.

@azure_1902
Ikr!!! I died at the "gf became a goddess when she stopped wearing glasses." and then the last guy just needed to go feed his dog xD

@Despeda
The only reason he was looking at his phone was because he was the one who needed to call Dan-I for their get-together. It's a coincidence that she disappeared right as he was texting her/going to text her. He wasn't looking at her text because he remembered her when she gone, he was looking at her text because he was already looking at it when she disappeared

😭😭🥺 this precious bby is trying so hard not to forget about dami

Spoiler I heard
so apparently theres this spoiler I saw where in the novel it says that something happens and our mc makes everyone forget about her because Iforgothisnamebut blue haired boy gets in a accident, but like does puppy boy remember her because of the notes he has on the bulletin board or does it like get destroyed because in the spoiler we find out that white hair boy ends up with her because he gets his memory back somehow- I'm sorry this is all over the place and I might be wronggg I'm so sorrryy

Fuck

Back when Ju-in first realized he could forget... this is exactly what I imagined he would do. It hurtssss 😭

Users who are viewing this thread