My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 89

Thank you so much for translating!!! Stay safe

This is my conspiracy theory for season 3
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

OK that was wild

So obviously the season ended with a suspicious picture.

It's going to be leaked to the 4 princes + heroine (lack of names make it easier to quickly type and dont want to accidentally buther the names)
they will ask dan-i and she'll explain. THEN realization will hit her how yeomin didn't remember why she bullied the heroine

she'll get chills realizing that the situation back then was because of the author / that yeomin is also a puppet

she may or may not disclose this info to the rest of the people because that's exposing her big time

ALSO with the anti-yeolyeong cafe, they will confront yuri but she won't have a clear motive either

once again, it is the author

dan-i will wonder how much of her life will be in this story and what is outside this story
conflicted with her feelings too -> never fall in love

as well
so we know that ju-in is lowkey a psycho and lacks empathy -> the rest of the gang will find out due to the leaked recording? and dan-i will get chills just realizing that he was that type of character or she won't really think much of it because she already knows
i mean ji-ho finds out and realizes that he is not to be messed with

oh ru-da is definitely a guy and dan-i will find out and be like ???????? and super flustered -> ru-da will fall more for dan-i

maybe the mid or end of season 3 will be the reveal that they aren't real. the truth comes out probably with ju-in's help or with ru-da's feelings too or dan-i's confession

the gang will have chills but want to keep everyone together / they wonder about themselves
eunhyeong wonders about his mother's death and wonder if it was necessary -> more about his past is revealed

i feel like im getting the kdrama W vibes from the author

MORE SPOILERS BELOW FOR THE KDRAMA

That they're in the story but its an ongoing series / ru-da introduction or direct manipulation from the author?
maybe the author is someone they know within the universe or like how the trope is SO SO common to get put into a fake world

then season 4 is figuring out how to gain control / find the author / fix it

lowkey i wonder if the story ends once dan-i or yeolyeong "pick" someone or confesses / that the story will end and they will disappear

the story is called "the 4 brats I love" (i think) so maybe the ending is when they are picked

lowkey think it'll be cheon young for dan-i

OR yeolyeong will "choose" ji-ho just to keep everyone together

OR they both vow never to love anyone to keep them all together?? i feel like thats way too meta though LOL

Lmao I'm disappointed they took out the comedic exchange right after Jooin says he recorded everything in the novel. Ruda was like, "WTF, are all the Four Heavenly Kings nuts or something!?" While running off, Jooin replied, "Don't say that, I feel bad for Jiho!" Ruda's reaction was just "So they're all insane except for the silver-haired guy!?" 🤣 Ah... Missed characterization and comedy.

Seeing the scene of Baek Yeomin apologizing again made me realize something. But that'll have to wait for season 3.

@sardonic
omg thank you for giving that golden piece from the novel ahahaha xD

@davishak
it doesn't mean you're a bad person~ it means that you're probably more of a logical than an emotional person, and the kind of moral thought you have (is killing for greater good ok, or should an innocent person never be killed)? In the first situation, it's easier to pull the lever because you're not directly killing someone, it's more indirect. In the 2nd situation, you're directly pushing the man off with your own hands so it's more direct. The level of relation of the people to you changes between the two scenarios. Thus, most people would say no in the 2nd scenario, because of guilt or because they don't want to kill someone, even if it meant 5 other people would die. Logically, however, the greater good would be to push the man - sacrificing one for five. Is either answer "correct"? No, it's a grey area.

TBH, in the hypothetical situation I would also push the man to save the 5. Can't say which I'd choose to do if I was actually in that situation, tho.

YOO I changed my mind Ju-in has a dark side to him that I don't want to deal with *gulp* ^^;

What the hell is with all these SNAKES! Don't you people have anything better to do than to ruin other people's lives????

Fed-Kun's army
Ehh, my reaction to trolley question if I were to be asked would be that it is a ridiculous question. I wouldn’t (and also couldn’t) answer it.

Btw, about the trolley problem. In the first place, you're murdering someone when pushing the fat person (which is kind of difficult to achieve? and you could've jumped instead but it seems hard to believe that you can save the five from a train just because of 1) while in the other situation you just "don't help them". One gets you in jail, the other one doesn't. In both, they're strangers and you don't know their motivations. Action and inaction affect you, but the situation with the most disadvantages come from pushing the guy, so, is it really the most logical? XD

I think that the author could’ve used a different approach to drive home the point about Ju-in rather than use the trolley problem. It’s an extremely complex philosophical thought experiment that has been debated for a while, and anyone who looks it up will see there are a lot of assumptions and details that the web toon missed in presenting it.

OMG WHATTTTT ITS ON HIATUS NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE 😭😭😭😭

btw: im pretty sure the rest of the gang know about this side of juin, i mean he literally was the one to create that whole plan to ruin some random guy who pushed dani into the road... and dani did tell him to stop using his mind to do that kind of stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread