My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 89

WAS SHE SET UP?! WAS THAT ALL A LIE?! >:O

BRO WHAT A CLIFFHANGER QWQ

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATES!!! COME BACK SOON!!! :DD

riddle me this, ain't Ruda's gender already been revealed since long ago? Only Dani is oblivious? Quite surprised when WW said its a spoiler when I didn't even know what happened even after this episode unless there's an upload by WW.. Anyway, I'll used spoiler tag in future tho I still didn't understand why his gender is a spoiler when almost previous episode already point it out.. Update: I've read the note again, umm yeah no.. Doesn't need to read the spoiler.. How the other characters view Ruda as a boy while Dani the one assuming Ruda cross dressing for the first time she met.. She's so confident about it.. In brief, literally pointing out about Ruda's gender since Dani only correct for a few times cuz she really view this in reader's pov..

Group Leader
If Ju-in lacks empathy and can’t relate to other people why would his answer be pushing the other person off the bridge? Why would he care what happens to the five people below anyway? Wouldn’t his answer be the same as other people but with a different motive?

Maybe it would’ve made more sense if that helped his ulterior motive (helping Dan-I/looking good in front of her).

Edit: Oh here’s a good one: if Ju-in was standing on a bridge with five people and Dan-I was gonna get hit by the train he’d push them all down and himself to save her.
(Obviously this puts the hypothetical question in a very different context once you introduce people you have relationships with into it.)

Dex-chan lover
@Rire21 for the trolley problem it wasn't fully explained but there is also the condition where if you choose to sacrifice yourself that it wouldn't stop the trolley.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating!

I really, really like JooIn, he's so OP and someone you can really be grateful is on your side.

Dex-chan lover
@Mochimon :
I think in a way he's trying to...well, 'warn' Ruda as someone who's experienced what it's like to see the extreme result of that path.
Because right now Ruda think that as long as Dan-I come to rely on him, some pain to her is acceptable (while also having some self-loathing about the methods of his parents)

But Ju-In have seen it on that day and refuse to ever let that repeat.

Which is why sometimes I want an author to give a 'what if' chapter where characters like Ruda get to see, and regret, the result of their plan coming true an the one thing they want the most break in their face.

@Mochimon Jooin doesn't have to care about the hypothetical five people. He also doesn't care about the life of the dude he's pushing off the overpass. The point is that he doesn't care about any of them and is simply taking the utilitarian approach to the problem, believing that the superior choice is to save those five lives by deliberately sacrificing one because it results in the fewest casualties. But Jooin also brings up the deontological argument for why most people say they wouldn't push the guy off the overpass, which is that people should not be used as a means to an end.

The trolley problem segues into Jooin explaining that he's the type who doesn't really empathize with others so he doesn't care who he hurts or tramples over to achieve what he wants or believes in. Not only would Jooin push the larger guy off the overpass without hesitation, the implication is that he wouldn't feel guilty about it either. Now, if it were Dani he had to push to save five lives, the end of his conversation with Ruda seems to imply that, contrary to what he just said, Jooin wouldn't do it despite his general lack of empathy because he values Dani. The more twisted question would be asking if he'd push Dani over if it were five of their own friends weighed against the life of Dani.

Fed-Kun's army
I was glad she apologized
then I was angry someone was taking pics
then I was sad the season ended

someone shoot me please

Dex-chan lover
oi. I see someone is trying to stir trouble. the hoe looks like she's relieved, I do believe that she sought her out to lessen her guilt. causalities of being the protagonist and being a memorable mob, but coercion was probably also involved? I feel so bad for mom. why can't- I just want to blame someone but faceless is anything but

Group Leader
The trolly problem is a complicated psychology trick, if the author include someone Jooin like into the 5 people, it's would make much more sense. A person who lack empathy wouldn't give a F about whether the 5 people die or not, ignoring it would bring less trouble.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh its kinda creepy...he was hiding all of that in front of Dan-i all this time. Then did the person we knew all this time was fake? Also I always thought about this, but are the villians really know they are doing bad things? Since they are part of novel and have no control over themself and are just puppets of the author.

Yooo was that a fake apology to set her up??!! People be obsessed with ruining Dan-i

Thanks for the double upload!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread