My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 89

Aggregator gang
I knew Ju-in wouldn't let Ru-da getaway with his shut

The little shit who took the picture is in for some trouble next season

Thank you for translating the chapters in this season!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Woooow Ru-Da and Dan-I “son” (I don’t remember his name) are really strange XD

I can’t understand them

Some stalker who want to create the fake news now follows Dan-i, hmm, I hope this situation will be solve soon.

lol I've noticed webtoons end seasons so abruptly. We didn't even finish the current scenario XD I'd rather they call it a break

Aggregator gang
Lol, yes. I HAVE heard of the trolley problem. Though, when we were talking about it in ethics class there was no "push a fat guy" version of it haha. Also, Ju-In just sounds like he's able to put consequentialism into practice.... which yes, is quite harsh in a lot of scenarios, but isn't always as evil as he makes it seem. Making really hard decisions for the "greater good" can be a good thing.... Though the REALLY interesting stuff comes from how you decide what would be the "greater good" hahahaha.

With that speech, Ju-In's charm points +10. And with the blackmail right after +100!!!! I love him so much T-T

Also, I really hope that apology wasn't planned just to get more dirt on Dan-I 😭 She seemed really genuine about it, but it could have all been an act. But I hope not!!

THANKS FOR THIS SECOND CHAPTER TOO!!!! I'm sad that I need to wait a month for the next one.... But it's worth it. Cause this story is just awesome <3

😨 such a cliff hanger! What are they going to do with the pic? Another rumour? How will they reveal the real culprit? Gosh! THIS IS SO NERVE-WRECKING! 😖

Fed-Kun's army
Holy aksnsnsnjsjsks YOU LEFT US HANGING WITH THAT??? LMAOO XD

aaanyway, thank you team!!! Looking forward to next time~

I thought about the trolley problem and what i would do...i realized that i am an immoral calculating bitch. Instead of saving lots of people i started thinking about their usefulness as people and what saving them would give either mw or the world.
Anyways i got badddddddd vibes . Dani better talk to ban before things get complicated.

@vananna true so i aldo thought that maybe u could set the railroad to go in the middle so that train would fly off the rails but then it would prolly fall. It wouldn't be my fault doe since i didn't send the train their way and left everything to fate. If i was fast enough i cluld also technically free the one person one so it all depends on other factors not only the number of people on the railroad.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I can't stand the cliffhanger and wait, so can anyone kindly spoils me what happen, in spoiler tag of course. I just want to know who was taking the pic and how will this drama end.

Thanks for the back to back update WW!

Man now it looks like that girls apology isn't real and she just got paid to do it 🙄 ugh. Really hope Dani doesn't get too hurt from this result

Users who are viewing this thread