My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 89

My two fav guys in this manhwa is both two faced.... shrugs. Like them even more now.

Grrrr I hate everyone involved in this awful plot!!! I hope they all get absolutely destroyed! Leave Ham Dan-I alone you assholes! She’s got enough to deal with without you pricks making things worse!
That includes psycho blonde! I don’t like you anymore! Creep!

Thank you for translating these chapters. God I can’t believe we’re already at the season 2 finale. Feels like season 2 only just started. 😨 This was definitely an odd season, I personally preferred the first season. Hopefully season 3 will be better. I’m honestly hesitant to read more since the spoilers I’ve seen of Ham’s future are so sad! 😭

well, that's nerve-wracking.
I do hope that people who hate Ru-da to such a degree slowly dissipate their anger towards him. All the bois have some history ya kno. And I can't really dislike him without knowing anything regarding his actions, even kind of hoping that he enters the circle of friends in the future. But who knows, maybe I'll also dislike him in the future lol.

sighs, i guess it's the waiting game now

thank you very much for translating! i enjoyed the time i binge-read this manhwa! really made me experience an emotional roller coaster.

i still wish that the ending is gonna be angsty tho hohohoho.

Fed-Kun's army
Wao.... That season ending huh.

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait what...?! that's really all? 🙈 thanks god i have to wait just 1 week 🙈 i have read all these chapter in few days 🙈
thank you for translation ♥ frankly, i didnt like this (first 15 chaps was weird and i was super confused), but than it started being interesting! im not surprise, that the cute-kid is psycho 🙈 in every web-novel there has to be some psycho character 🙈😂 i like how the FL thinks she is just side-kick and dont want to fall in love (but every guy will fall in love with her right 😂🙈🙈)

wow that girl really went to this extent to ruin dani...for what tho i don't get it

Dex-chan lover
excuse me, spoil me
latest raw said that Yeorgoung doesnt want to be friends with Dan-i, like WTH, what happend ? i havent read this again ever since the part that Dan-i tells to them that she's not in this world. Will it be last?

Dex-chan lover
anyone here got excited cause of cover page??????? can i hope?????

though i would like to declare my stan:
dum dummmmmmmm

rest x dan-i

poor girl needs a break!!!!!!!!

@colomopri i want to hope too ;-; im currently building two ships dan-i x sleep and dan-i x human ac

its not rly a spoiler im just expressing my violence read at ur own discretion
hehe u lil biatch ur keeping ma girl from one of the ships u know what that means? it means ur gonna be water boarded and ur also gonna have to walk the plank later. hows it sound? not fun enough? lets cut off ur fingers to feed to the sharks first
o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o🔪

@ispcizero3rd
That's just Dani's imagination. She's afraid Yeoryeong might believe the rumours and break off their friendship but Yeoryeong would never, and I mean never ditch Dani.

Users who are viewing this thread