My Life as an Internet Novel

I'm just shocked that none of the supposedly high EQ/IQ boys even considered the look alike Dan-I. Her motives are literally the same as the ones she's created rumors for, and none of the boys see it? Whatever, I guess this is just another way for the little kings to show off their skills 💀

@LastGlance I think "son" is a little suspish of Dan-I look like and just because for us is 100% who did that doesn't mean that for kings it is, that's how we call story

God, it's literally Inso's Law. As much as I like this, I'm also annoyed that there's almost no characters' development (well... and the flashback-current-flashback-current thingy actuslly). 👏 really title = story

@winterflower18 This story is long AF and the manhwa's only at the beginning. Unlike most series in this genre, Inso's Law is practically built on character development but it's slow and gradual. Dani will have development - same with her friends - but it's going to take time.

I feel like there should be a big warning sign for whenever someone wants to start reading this story that says, ADAPTED FROM NOVEL SERIES THAT'S 15 VOLUMES LONG. Most novels in this genre that get adapted to manhwa are only four, maybe five volumes total.

@sardonic wait what??? 15??? O____O how long this manhwa will get finished at this point? @__@ the waiting time will be so longggg to marathon this manhwa (;___;)

@winterflower18 Yes, the novel is about 15 volumes long so it's a very slow burn. Every character gets their time to shine and develop.

The manhwa isn't going to finish for years but at least it takes relatively short breaks between seasons compared to other series.

I can't wait for Ju-In's personality to appear more. Cause he's not just baby. He can be Evil Baby too

I am a fat guy in his 20s and I can say that this is definitely a comic for young girls. I can't get my self to like it

I got spoiled on insta about the main lead...
how could Chunyoung not be the main lead?? He and Dan-I have the most chemistry T^T someone said it could be changed since the story is pretty long but I’m rooting for him!!

@ilyana
Give the ML a chance. He has some of the best development in this story next to Dani and their character arcs kind of run parallel to one another because they're actually surprisingly similar in how they think. With the context of the themes of the story, he is also definitely the most fitting choice for her.

For a second there I thought my prediction was wrong and it was actually Ru-Da who was behind framing her as a sick way to get her all to himself.... THAT WOULD’VE BEEN ONE HELL OF A PLOT TWIST 😅

@userJL i mean i kinda have to disagree with you, cuz im a dude and i like this. rated it a 9, maybe a 10 if the next chapters are good.

Oh. Looks like 
that mysterious person who just took that pic, will try to spread the rumour that Dan-I still has contact to the past bullies of Yeoryeong...

Users who are viewing this thread