My Life as an Internet Novel

Group Leader
Dunno why she's obsessed with thinking that the main heroine has to be beautiful in shoujo web novels. There are as many out there where the MC is beautiful as there are where the MC is average and it's wish-fulfillment.

I’m sure that the one who created that fake anti ban yeoreyong site is that bitch who hangs around them, the one with short hair and seems like a good girl. I hope they expose her soon lol, just waiting for that

Dex-chan lover
I hope the
Lee Ru Da is a girl misunderstanding
get resolved quickly, because that was the most forced misunderstanding out of all of the misunderstanding, and it can be resolved quickly with
an accidental touch in the nut.

The girl who's completely NUTS get smacked in the head. What the hell is wrong with her? Getting close with someone, then bashing them, now using someone to what? create a drift between their friendship or smth? I don't know what's going on in that head of hers and even if this is just a plot...I can't help but get riled up

I wish that mangadex will add upvotes and downvotes in the comment section like in reddit or emojis like in discord or facebook.

Aggregator gang
`~` tcgghhhh UGH HAHAHHHH DAMNIT THE UPDATE IS SO SLOW
IM DYING
THOUGH I'll patiently wait

@hijklol100 its common to think that since most authors want the characters to stand out... and also she read the book inso which is based on this novel (inso was just this without Dan-i) and she is somewhat plain looking and is so outshined by the rest of the cast that she feels that shes just a side character instead of a main character, the
thing on march 2nd where she went to another world also helped that by showing that the story will carry on even without her
[SOMEWHAT MAJOR SPOILER]

@Pringless A lot of people seem to have this misconception but the book Dani has on her bed in chapter 6 is not the same book the 4HKs and Yeoryeong are from. Dani is only drawing similarities between them from the tropes - at no point does she ever say that book is the one the characters are from.

She has no foreknowledge at all about the book or its events; she's never even heard their names before she got isekai'd. All her theories are merely intuitive conjecture based on common internet novel tropes.

Hello, if you're looking for spoilers:
This was one of my favorite manhwa until I read a spoiler myself lmao - Chunyoung is not the male lead, rather Jiho is and the MC ends up in her old world. Yeoryoung ends up with the red haired guy. MC dated Yeoryoung's older brother for a while but the guy got too clingy.
Yeah, I'm really disappointed because they hyped Chunyoung up a LOT and he's not the male lead.
Anyways if you're reading this, have a great day!

I still won't rate this yet till I see a development I wish for (I know I'm being a kid but I sound desperate)

I don't understand what "comedy" tag is doing here :/ I find this story heartbreaking, MC is really lonely in a way and I can totally understand where she comes from. Her point of view on the matter is quite different from that most of isekaied characters, who choose to watch and enjoy the situation. It's really sad and makes me want to cry more with every chapter :/ At his point I'm not even reading this for romance, but to see how MC will develop and learn to cherish herself more. She often forgets that she's a person as well.

I like Dani but I worry about how dense she is. She doesn't consider that things will happen outside her expectations. She was transferred into another world, one would think she'd be more flexible in expecting the unexpected. And on top of that she's not more proactive in changing a situation, she just accepts it as it is according to how she read it before. It does suck that she feels alone, but she can't feel less alone unless she also relies on her friends. It's a self fulfilling prophecy that she will be alone because she makes herself that way. She trusts no one and is basically impenetrable when her friends really want her to trust them.

But you know, I still find this story interesting and I'm interested if Dani will ever change. I do like the main cast of characters too. I hope they break her out of it. Or, I will just see how they keep getting hurt, emotionally or physically. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread