My Life as an Internet Novel

This comic has destroyed me and I will now suffer until we have more chapters. How is this so.freaking.GOOD.

Omg,,, I really like ruda even though he's total yandere type lol but I'm actually not ready to see who she's gonna end up with,,,, they're all so :(((<3

Hmmm..... I still don't like ru da but ok..... I mean... He feels like a side character to me. :/ hmmmm

They still don't know she thinks
he's a girl
... lmao that would fix so much of their stress

I like her but its kinda annoying that she doesn’t accept any of the confessions and just plays it down😣

I just want to thank the translators for their hard work. I love this manhwa so much this is absolute gold. Thank youuuu!!!

@cathacatha yeah it’s kinda frustrating but i think it’s quite justified. she’s surrounded by the heavenly kings and yeoryeong, people who are considered to be gods. loved by everyone, smart and have the looks. and then there’s dan-i, who isn’t significantly great at anything and looks up at the heavenly kings. if you really think about it, it’s not unlikely for her to develop a trait such as that. why would they like her when the the heavenly kings and yeoryeong are around her, what does she have thats so great compared to them? and she’s young, it’s not like she has the memories of her past life, she transmigrated(?) into another world(?) when she was in middle school/junior high. she’s still young, she’s not an all-knowing intelligent human who can think of the perfect solution. she’s someone normal, a student. yes, i agree it’s frustrating at times but when you look at it this way, it gets a bit better.

Dex-chan lover
@cathacatha it's understandable that she play it down, since 1.she is a normal girl that get confessed by literal celebrities, 2. She can disappear from that world at any moment, and she got a confirmation later on that she can disappear from the world, so she probably has put up a wall to a certain degree, so she doesn't get super attach to them(although it's questionable if it's even working).

But The Laruda thing is another story that shit is fucking annoying, how did she come up with him being a girl???

Users who are viewing this thread