My Life as an Internet Novel

Group Leader
I'm ngl I'm over the whole, possessive friendgroup mad about their BFF having a love interest/friend outside of them storyline. Especially when this isn't described as a yandere type story? It's been dragged out and taken far far far too seriously to be any fun for me anymore. I'm waiting for the character development of... them letting her be with who she desires even if it's not with someone of their friendgroup. :/ Blergh.

Anyway the latest scenes were great, it's just that possessive storyline is really bothering me.

It hurts how, it's true that they're all clinging to her, and Ruda is obssessing,,,

BUT like, Her friends wants to give her everything they can, mostly because they want her to be happy and more closer to her. They're the type whose willing to let go, but trying hard to make it work.

While Ruda is so close to DanI that he can see her troubles, and is so good at reassuring her. I want to actually know what are his feelings for her base on.

I like her other friends too, in her current class. The way they seem so similar to DanI and I wonder if, it was easier for her to get close and open to them, because of their similarities with the 4 heav. They're very funny, supportive, and comfortable people,,, I would ofc get close to them too if I was DanI

@Hotaru6 If my guess is right he feels that way because Dan-I is pretty different, she did not pity him one single time, and neither did she want any kind of explanations of him, so he grew feelings for her based on that.

I would have rather waited for the 4 chapters to come out instead of this eternal suffer of suspense....it hurts.

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for translating this. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you for the triple chapters!!!!! You gave me life!!!!!!!! I’m so happy I’m living for this!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread