My Life as an Internet Novel

@SugarBuddy i was rooting for dan-i and yeoryoung the whole first 30~ chaps and i still want it so bad although ig it wont go that route even though it should

The world which is partly real and partly isekai is the worst, and also there's a chance she randomly sent back.

Honestly the girl who hangs around with the purple hair girl should shut up. (Not Dan-I)

I need the next chapter ASAP. And the people who believe anything that is said are dumb, and this whole situation will caise Dan-I social anxiety. Imma need Ju-In and Ruda do hurry up and out that b*tch for I have to jump thru the screen nd fight her myself.

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO WANTS DAN I TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE 4 HEAVENLY KINGS AND THAT GIRL BAI SOMETHING?

SHES GETS SO MUCH RUBBISH AND UNDERMINES HER WORTH ALL THE TIME BECAUSE OF THEM
Her current group is so sweet and caring. They don't have those petty dramas. rant over, sorry.

Kinda cringe, ngl. She hasn’t even passed on the message that girl from the middle school told her.

Ngl i was invested in dani as the main character but now she's becoming more and more like a side character, so far, she did nothing for herself to progress as the protagonist, everything is being solved for her through other ppl, what is her role here? Is this a new way for the artist to prolong their series by dragging things out for ages and stunting their character growth? Or is the artist just running out of ideas...

Even she tries to defend herself
1) people will believe what they want to believe,, even the 4 heavenly kings and yeoryung hasnt said anything, and if she says something,, she’ll come off as desperate.
2) remember when she said to yeoryung on the bus “it’s not worth it to care about such people. You should just continue living the way you do now, and don’t keep worrying over what might happen next.... in the future if you look back, you’ll see that the people who sincerely care for you will stay next to you.”
—-For me this quote from the chapter really explains the whole situation.

•it shows that she dont need to do anything, she trust her friends that they’ll believe her. It shows a nice background on her other friends, and how they affected her to do some future actions in the later chapter soon that are coming.

So it’s not dragging, it’s showing context to not just her being in the center, but also into her surroundings.

I’m sorry for the long essay sh- but I have to PROTECC. <3

Users who are viewing this thread