My Life as an Internet Novel

WARNING the spoiler below will contain who the ML is. So it is your choice to read it or not!

Jiho was the real Ml( and I agree to this because if you guys read the novel Jiho POV was heartbreaking he was the best ml for me😭). Ok so actually the reason Ham dan-i close her heart was because of Choyoung he told her he likes her as a friend cause dani did not have expection to him. She closes her heart and thought she would not fall in love with the 4 heavenly king cause their heart may only belong to the heroine(this was on ch 19 in the manhwa). But Jiho realize he had feeling for ham dan-i during the 2nd year in middle school. He even confess to her during middle school tho she did not believe it. Jiho hinted it in chapter 45 of the manhwa.
He realize he had feeling for ham dan-i during the 2nd year in middle school. He even confess to her during middle school tho she did not believe it. She thought it was a joke or maybe she heard it wrong she replied to jiho confession with "I need to see the doctor🤣 i think i Have a cancer"
Some of jiho lines:
“I’ve been pretty obvious, but she really has no idea. How can she not notice that for the whole year? When Woo Jooin hugs Ham Donnie, I tell him not to do that because he can break her bones. I show Donnie how much I hate how he does that to her. I even went to her house that often, but she never noticed my crush on her. She just thinks that I’m hanging out at her house because I’m free. Isn’t that funny? You know, I once ate ice cream Ham Donnie just had, and Ban Yeo Ryung almost killed me. Still, she is completely unaware of my acts. How can she be so dense?”
“As I get to learn more about her, I can clearly tell what she likes and hates just by looking at her face. You know how honest her facial expressions are. Do you remember when Jooin told me that I changed so much after my sophomore year in middle school?”
“I changed because of Ham Donnie. She couldn’t stand me acting cool or talking flauntingly, so I changed myself to speak comfortably. Later, I also found how convenient it was. I admitted that I was trying hard to mimic my father before. What’s funny is that I changed a lot about myself because of her. Still, she thought that I’m doing it for my reputation. Isn’t that so ridiculous?”
There is also a scene in the novel where Jiho attended with dani a the ball and request to her to treat him as it is his bday cause he wanted to be selfish a for a day, even it it might be the last he wanted to be with dani tho afyer the party ended dani was kidnap he blamed himself since it was within their hotel and he just wanted to be selfish even for a day but ended up getting dani in danger. Dani was later on rescued by ruda and Jiho cried when he saw dani. Well theres a lot of scene on their but ill just leave it like this.

Woow, so our son came up with the plan till the tiniest of details huh, I love it, thanks a lot for your translations, I love you !!! ☺️💜💚🥰😍

Who else feels like those amazing characters will turn into yandera characters way sooner than expected 😅

I had a hard time reading until chapter 25, but now the story take a good turn, it's interesting now 😃

@Vivianjo thank you for the spoiler,,
I love it,,
did I become so dense like dan-i? Lol
I knew that he liked her, but I never thought he changed so much about himself just for her🤭 - thts so cute heheh

Users who are viewing this thread