My Life as an Internet Novel

"I liked Ruda but now he's just purely rude kid that should know where he stands 😑" @Macaroons

EXACTLY, like wtf, she has a complex with dan-i, it's just weird, he/she felt special because dan-i was frank for one second, bruuuuuh

We all know we liked Ruda until he ruined the mood... and acted like a villain that he isnt :((

This whole chapter has me wanting to bury ru-da alive
Like bro wtf... we liked you, then you pull this shit

Fed-Kun's army
How the hell did so many of you not know it's reverse harem?? It's so incredibly obvious.
That being said, being reverse harem doesn't necessarily mean she won't end up with 1 person at the end.

Ok so is anyone else confused as to what the fuck Ru-da is pulling? Also arent they a girl??? Why did they go in the guys bathroom? Did I read that wrong?

Allright i would like to confess something....
I keep it for a while now...
I like ru-da
Yes, even now. He have been with us for a short while now and his personality is kinda shit but i still like him.

Deym no matter what happens I can never hate anyone in this story 😌 I love everyone and I really hope that they will get the ending that they all deserve. 💕

Most of the drama in this could be avoided if Dani sought therapy, her self esteem and abandonment issues are SERIOUS, this is not healthy for any kind of relationship, girl.
Also Ruda TF you're doing.

O m g! I read the previous comments and me too! I love ruda!!! Its more like 60% ruda and 40% chunyoung!
Demn!!! Chunyeong has a manly aura, a manly body and a manly face fit for modeling but ruda is more beautiful and he's kinda cute when he is with dan-i! I wish i have a ruda by my side... Cute but strong! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread