My Life as an Internet Novel

"We won't resent you, we'll just throw rocks at you." Lol. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

So Dan-I mistook Ruda as the "crossdressing MC" when he's actually the "yandere" trope??

I just honestly can't wait for the moment when Ji ho finds out Dan I STILL thinks that Ru Da is
secretly a woman lmaooo he's going to lmao as well

tysm for the translations!! you guys work so hard and aaa I'm super grateful for your hard work 🥺💖
on a side note, I know that in the light novel dan-I ends up with
jiho
but do you think there's a chance the webtoon could be different? Yeoryeong is pretty different from how she acts in the light novel so;; (also the webtoon hasn't reached the end of the light novel so;;)
MY BOY CHUNYOUNG NOOOOO

I still open to possibility Dan-i with blackie till last moment 😚 I dun care bout so-called spoiler coz ~~sometimes ignorance is a blissss 🤭 also thank you so much WW for marathon updates 😍

Agh I can’t wait until the next chapter! Thank you so much for the speedy translation ❤️

@lemonadeandsalt How is she different? I read the novel and there aren't any big differences in her overall character. She's still clingy with Dani and the like.

As far as the ending goes, the webtoon's been quite faithful to the web novel, so I'd argue it'll follow the ending as well.
Honestly, I hope it just follows the web novel's canonical ending because from what I've heard of the alternate ending, I find it unsatisfying from a character writing perspective.

I would tots fall for ruda despite that
cliche kabedon scene
and no ones gonna stop me from thinking otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread