My Life as an Internet Novel

I'm gonna guess that the person that send Yeoryeong the message was her new friend that reminds her of Dan-L. We migh think that its the blondy that asked her her number because it happened quickly but I feel like it's too obvious lol. I might be wrong thoo
Edit:
okay I wasn't correct but I'm pretty sure her new ~friend~ gave that girl her phone number lol

oosh im getting bad vibes from the nosy girl (forgot her name) who yeoryeong thinks looks like dan-il

Dex-chan lover
After reading the spoiler, I just can’t read this anymore, it sucks, life sucks, why did I read that damn spoiler :((

@adaeze I really don't want to spoiler the ML because I already spoiler too much that people are regretting it even though I warn them with "BIG SPOILER WARNING!!!!" and put as a hidden spoiler just in case they accidentally click it. If you read want to know the ML of the story, then go to NovelUpdate spoiler and type in "Law of Webnovels"(This is an alternative name of "Inso's Law). You will get your answer there or just type on Google "Law of Webnovel Spoiler".

To those who are reading this, please do not read any spoiler from others that are between my first comment to this comment if you don't want to regret it. Thanks.

P.S. I already delete the BIG SPOILER, so don't go search for it. No, you will not find the BIG SPOILER in "Law of Webnovel" Spoiler page.

I’m kinda happy that I read spoilers cause like what was the author thinking when making him the male lead, like it makes no sense, I’ll carry on reading to see the development in their relationship

@Lilsoybean
Lol and who are you to say it makes no sense? Did you read the novel? Or did you just read some vague ending spoiler? Some of you people have no patience for development.

@sardonic
i was just stating my opinion wth, I think you misunderstood what I wrote or something, I wasn’t being rude or anything and I’m still reading the story to find out why they end up together, I just thought she’d be nicer with someone else damn 0-0 and yeah I read a spoiler that why I was confused, no need to bash ppl

😱 but i was rooting for ruda!!!

To think the ml is the least of all the heavenly king! So the spoiler is true (base on the current chapter i read)!!! I was hoping for ruda or the blue/black hair that goes modeling! They have this higher chances right? Or would dan-i better end up with yoreong's big bro?

Not gonna lie I couldn’t careless who Dani ends up with, I just love seeing them all together and their friendship! 😊 Thanks for the update!

It's not a spoiler but like I have a question,
how many percent is the chances for the ending to be different from the novel, do you guys know? Or like what do you guys think?

@NatLuna ikr,,, I think each of their friendship and connection is really precious,, makes me want to protect them so that they all wont break apart,,
I'm also glad you mentioned this,,

Users who are viewing this thread