My Life as an Internet Novel

Wonder why my friend can't find this one, everytime I copas link to her the warning said this is not available anymore?

i tell u, of all the manhwas.... this is FULL of suspense that is driving me up the wall!!!

ah shootttttttt please update soon! I'm really hoping that wasn't what actually happened and it was just her imaginationnnnn! (PS, Thanks for Translating this! I always get pumped up when I see it's updated)

I almost cried, I feel so bad for Dan-I. She had so much faith and trust in her friend, she didn't even consider that she'd be abandoned like that. Not saying there wasn't a reason behind it, but damn. Thanks for the update, I'm always dying to read more 😍

am glad i read the other translation even if it is kinda all over the place 😭 the cliffhanger of 91 made my heartache but now am okay.....guys, dw, everything is gonna be okay

Yeoryeong and the four heavenly kings must be up to something 🤔, there's just no way yeoryeong would say that to her best friend that she treasures so much for no reason

Dex-chan lover
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WAIT AN ENTIRE MONTH FOR A NEW CHAPTER!!
THAT'S ABUSE! !! ! !! !! ! !! !!!!!

*inserts string of foul words*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

😭😭😭😭😭😭😱Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😱😱😱

Aggregator gang
I would read more of this kind of story or art all day every day, love them both. Any recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread