My Life as an Internet Novel

I want to give Dani a hug!!!!

Thank you for translating!!!! I really appreciate y’all!

Is it just me or does anyone else want to see her disappear for a day or a week and see what happens because I'm more interested in seeing the results of that

I hope they won't drag the romance for too long and put too much high school drama in this. I just wanna see them bicker tbh it's always so funny

I honestly wouldn't complain if she ends up with any one of the male leads who are interested in her. They all have their quirks and have good chemistry with the FL.

Really though, I just love the story. It's so much more than just a romance manhwa and delves into friendship, trust, and acceptance; how they tackle problems and deal with the aftermath and emotional scars. You can really feel the struggle of the FL when she's reminded that everything is "from a webnovel" and that her friends can disappear at any moment. Her thoughts can feel so real during these times and its easy to understand why she holds everyone at arms' length. I'm definitely looking forward to when they find out about how she ended up in that world.

I cant help but feel suspicious with the characters in dan-i’s class. Could it be that.. it’s not exactly a novel world like with the others? Or it could be that at some point dan-i is also a character from a novel and somehow both of their world will merge.

All in all, this webtoon is surprisingly very good in terms of story. Especially the relations between all characters (I still cant believe that none of the boys like yeryeong. I have a hunch that one of them/someone else will). Their friendship feels very genuine, all of them have a very good chemistry to the point that i don’t mind if none of them end up together because i know they will stay as this wholesome group of friends. Although i’m putting my bet on chunyoung or ru-da as the ‘end game’ for dan-i

@Mereine Girl's World (Odd Girl Out) is similar in terms of the drama, where the popular girls took a liking on our plain heroine then rumors and slandering happened. No fantasy stuff and it doesnt delve into romance until season 2, focuses on girl friendship

This would be so good as a live action korean drama tbh and i mean those high quality tvn ones not a webdrama

It's such a great webtoon 😭 I like that main plot line is friendship also art is so pretty!! Amazing

can someone fcking spoil me on who the ml ? goddamit i like all of them but white haired dude is the coolest

Users who are viewing this thread