My Life as Inukai-san's Dog

Double-page supporter
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Messages
1,484
This manga is for those people dreaming to be the pet itself after seeing a posts from instagram with flirting with their pets
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
1,042
I know this is fucked up, I know it

So why can't I stop reading it?
 

Yeh

Active member
Joined
Jul 6, 2019
Messages
151
This manga is absolute garbage but I still keep on reading it
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Messages
1,484
Man...The manga better have a Smut tag the Ecchi here is beyond the word "Ecchi"
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
238
Think the "Reincarnation" tag is wrong at this point. Seeing as how it's looking like he was turned into a dog by some form of drug or something.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 7, 2020
Messages
1,202
I feel bad for our MC

Overall, 10/10

People who rate this 1 must have terrible taste
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top