My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 9

This is my Castle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Castle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Castle is useless. Without my Castle , I am useless. I must Defend my castle true. I must Ballista straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will ...

My Castle and I know that what counts in war is not the catapults we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit ...

My Castle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its ramparts and its gates . I will keep my castle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Aggregator gang
@IbisV3 Before Eliana, I swear this creed. My Castle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is Eliana's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Users who are viewing this thread