My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
For a group on mangadex can't you just create a group with yourself? If the mangadex staff are going to give you enough attention to delete stuff, maybe they can be persuaded to just make you your own group instead...

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry that happened to you... people should really stop making fact out of opinions taken out of their own asses.
Fuck brigading.

Abolish Harems
Staff
Developer
While I don't mean to persuade you to change your mind, I believe adding a little bit of context will help clear up a few misunderstandings both between you and us, and between us and the readers.

On your first account, you uploaded officials rips, which is the reason you got upload restricted. Deleting your other two scanlations was a mistake of our part because we chose to be on the safe side as official rips are a very big risk for us to host, plus, they were uploaded under "No Group" like the official rips you uploaded.

You don't need to have a group to upload to MangaDex.

MTLing is not against the rules.

Now, as for that certain discord server that you mention, you yourself said that you'll "just paste the MTL there, it's not an important line" even after a translator tried to help you by giving you the translation. I'll just leave the relevant exchange here, since it's on a public server anyways:
I do advise you to contact us if you believe your account being banned was a mistake, or you wish for that ban to be lifted in promise to not upload official rips again.

Darn. My lack of English created some misunderstandings. Here's what happened:-

•I couldn't understand what's written on that line. (The exact meaning of Equilibrium in that sentence)
•I used MTL to see if I can get some hint from it.
•MTL gave me the same sentence (Mentioning equilibrium)
•I requested on a discord server for an experienced translator to translate it for me.
•A person translated it for me. I didn't knew he was the actual translator. (You removed the previous messages where other guys told me that they can do MTL)
•Because the line given by translator was in a box, I thought it was someone who used some kind of MTL bot. (I don't use discord a lot, so I don't know exactly what it can do or cannot do.)
•I then wrote "I'll just paste the MTL" , that I referred to the message written on the box. (MTL gave me the exact translation that the translator gave me.)
You can see that I wrote "welp", which was a joking indication of the fact that I was fed up. I worked on it for hours and It was the last thing left to do. I was in a hurry so I wrote "Just gimme the translations to paste in there". (I was saying that to everyone and not the translator).

After that, I thanked them and left the chat.
And I was actually more upset on the rude trolls they made in the later comments. Like how I was a cringe n*gga for uploading many credit pages. (I know it's a commonplace on discord. I simply don't have much immunity like GenZs.)

I won't be doing any translations for now. I'm fed up with this scanlating community. I just want to live in solitude and don't want to be a subject of laughing stock by making my presence online. It consumes my useful time but in return, gives me mental stress. I wasn't doing it for money, so there isn't really that helplessness to keep doing it in order to put food on the table.

I already mentioned that I'll quit, on the deleted chapter forum. When my chapters got taken down, I took the opportunity and put that on the credit page while re-uploading.
Chapters getting removed put the nail in the coffin. It made me felt like I wasted my time for nothing.

Last edited:
Abolish Harems
Staff
Developer
Well, the words you chose as a result of not being able to properly speak English made you appear very rude to people who tried to help you, and to people who were criticising you for that. As I said, I don't want to influence your decision, but I hope you at least understand the reactions of the people you offended, even if you didn't mean to.

Users who are viewing this thread