My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot, you shitty community. I was hoping that this series has finally gotten picked up...
BUT YOU SOILED IT!

spongebob-squarepants-soiled-it.gif

Dex-chan lover
bruh, while most of us simply share the compassion of reading manga, a few go even further and translate as well as overprint those very chapters so everyone can enjoy them. nobody benefits from such an action, even more, since the previous translation was already good.

i'm ashamed for those that reported this and had those chapters removed. thanks for your contributions so far.

Dex-chan lover
What even is the basis of the removal? I didn't think mtl was against the rules since tons of manga use mtl translations (and even more use "real" translations that are flaming rotten garbage)

Surely there has to be a way to protest this or at least know who or why it was reported. Like I halfway expected to find out that it was one of those annoying sniper groups that got it reported because they had their own chapters to put up, but that doesn't appear to have happened.

In any case, I do beg the translator not to quit. Your work was solid enough to be readable and I am enjoying catching up on this series that I never read from the beginning. I'd hate to see it die now because some randos were being assholes for no reason.

What even is the basis of the removal? I didn't think mtl was against the rules since tons of manga use mtl translations (and even more use "real" translations that are flaming rotten garbage)

Surely there has to be a way to protest this or at least know who or why it was reported. Like I halfway expected to find out that it was one of those annoying sniper groups that got it reported because they had their own chapters to put up, but that doesn't appear to have happened.

In any case, I do beg the translator not to quit. Your work was solid enough to be readable and I am enjoying catching up on this series that I never read from the beginning. I'd hate to see it die now because some randos were being assholes for no reason.
I'm glad they would pick this manga.

Last edited:
Honestly I've never been so disappointed in the human race until now. You just want to translate an absolute GEM and people just straight up REPORT YOU!? for not being 'up to standard'...? It's literally AMAZING for a one-person team!!! I literally typeset and the work done here is great!! Sure, the bubbles could be more centered, but who gives a shit? It's a great scanlation and people need to be more grateful istg.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it was MTL, at least it was better than some I've seen. Anyone else remember the travesty that was S2Manga? (shudder) Sorry some people with too much time on their hands (but not enough to do the frkkin translation themselves) messed things up.

Dex-chan lover
You may want to double-check what your chapters/account got removed for, and maybe take another gander over at the site rules to make sure you know what you may or may not have broken. The admins seem pretty good at staying fair and keeping the site clean and working, with content that has a good balance between quality and quantity.

I have a suspicion that the too many extraneous pages at the end was a factor in the removals. Especially, the last page of the previous upload. While asking for donations is common enough and accepted, the way you phrased yours seemed like a "pay me to provide this service" solicitation, which crosses the line into territory that's frowned upon, which can cause the entire site to get taken down by aggressive publishers.

Group Leader
I join the chorus of protest on the matter of removal, for what little it matters.
Recently I myself had to squeeze the remaining free time I have to save some comics from the MTL garbage they were left in for two straight years or so. It doesn't make sense that those chapters were still around and these were deleted.

I have a suspicion that the too many extraneous pages at the end was a factor in the removals. Especially, the last page of the previous upload. While asking for donations is common enough and accepted, the way you phrased yours seemed like a "pay me to provide this service" solicitation, which crosses the line into territory that's frowned upon, which can cause the entire site to get taken down by aggressive publishers.
In this case all the chapters uploaded by the user "filzeV-Zero" (might have mispelled it, but it's more or less that) should be removed, since they all begin and end with a page saying "if you can give me $X I will release this many chapters".

Dex-chan lover
I have a suspicion that the too many extraneous pages at the end was a factor in the removals. Especially, the last page of the previous upload.
In flight scans has like 5 pages of credits and nothing to them.
While asking for donations is common enough and accepted, the way you phrased yours seemed like a "pay me to provide this service" solicitation, which crosses the line into territory that's frowned upon, which can cause the entire site to get taken down by aggressive publishers.
The comic dom guy who uses multiple accounts to upload literally says they're pay walling.

Neither of those 2 have gotten a chapter removed from what I've seen

Dex-chan lover
And what if it would be mainly MTL? As long as the meaning is correctly carried over and is well readable, I don't see any problem. Especially, when nobody else picked it up. And you learned japanese on our own and use MTL to double check the grammar, of which one is great and the other totally normal, I can tell you. If those are the reasons for you quiting, you can already see the majority is willing to take your side. But if you really have lost your motivation, because of this, I also can understand you.

Man I really would hate to see this one gone again.

Users who are viewing this thread