My Love Tiger - Ch. 268

Dex-chan lover
Not the best writing to go from the Namek that was that dumb planet arc that ended up going nowhere to now yet another Namek of having to deal with Smoky yet again. I'm not surprised that the manga ended up getting the axe early if this is how the pacing continues.

Dex-chan lover
I respect the author-san trying to convey serious politic talks. (Thank you translator for the translation!)

But, has anyone peeked into the raws (if available) for when this arc finally hits a climax?

Fed-Kun's army
Frankly, this is getting boring. Too much political dialogue, (phantoms will be mad, yada, yada), not enough new Loli concubines added.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually like this sort of ending where its like the mc is having to use everything he learned from before... but i feel like 100 chapters ago before namek mc was way smarter what happened? Bro can't debate with a 7 year old anymore

Dex-chan lover
The kirin is female, right? Just do your usual MC thing and get her done.
You serious? Did you forget that we already know who the Kirin is? The chick from the last page (in her loli, power-saving form)?The super doting mother and wife? Adopted mother of Aya (fox-girl who's totally not gonna be a concubine)? You pulling a MC brain moment?

All he REALLY have to do is remember that he knows the Kirin and that she owes him a favor.

Aggregator gang
You serious? Did you forget that we already know who the Kirin is? The chick from the last page (in her loli, power-saving form)?The super doting mother and wife? Adopted mother of Aya (fox-girl who's totally not gonna be a concubine)? You pulling a MC brain moment?

All he REALLY have to do is remember that he knows the Kirin and that she owes him a favor.
That's not the kirin, that's the dragon-mom loli. I don't remember which chapter, but I recall the story being about how she's happily married with a lot of kids or something.

Dex-chan lover
That's not the kirin, that's the dragon-mom loli. I don't remember which chapter, but I recall the story being about how she's happily married with a lot of kids or something.
Aren't Kirins dragons??

Aggregator gang
Aren't Kirins dragons??
They have draconic qualities, but are primarily distinguished by having an ungulate body (deer, cow, horse, etc) and in some older but particularly modern depictions exclusively one horn like a unicorn straight out forward from the brow.

Users who are viewing this thread