My Love Tiger - Ch. 283

Dex-chan lover
all that talk allllll of it is just a waste of time Author can end this crap in 3 or 4 chapters but Author thinks you know what let's make 10 or 20 chapters and then something goes wrong and starts from 1

going to put this manga on hold and hope this arc is over :/

Thank you as always MLT team, greatly appreciated.

And like everyone has said, if this shit goes back to square one I'd be kinda disappointed. I hope this arc does have something meaningful happen for the relationship between humans (or only Sung-hoon) and the phantoms.

Dex-chan lover
Since the planet that's a woman arc, this series has dragged hard, and it feels slow and repetitive. It lacks the humor and fast pacing of the early chapters. I don't know what happened to the author / artist, but I'm surprised this lasted to 362 chapters with this level of "quality".

Anyhow, my thanks to the fan translator(s) and My Love Tiger Scans for continuing on anyhow. I just hope it gets better from now on.

Dex-chan lover
but I'm surprised this lasted to 362 chapters with this level of "quality".
Because this is a Manhwa adaptation of a Light Novel?

I dont even know if the Light Novel is ongoing (Mangatraders says yes but who knows when that was updated and looking at Korean sources using the dreaded Google Translate seems to indicate the main story started part 3 but the Web Novel is completed so I have no idea if this is the WN, LN or a mix of both) but usually on Japanese adaptation of LNs you pretty much get 2 maybe 4 volumes and its over as the LN continues that lready makes this adaptation a lot better that "to continue to the story please buy the LN" advertisements that tend to be the case, there are a few that follow to the end but those are very rare (in fact the only one I remember is "Full Metal Panic").

I mean, if you made this far you should know this is a adaptation and cancelling it wouldnt lead to anything outside a sudden end as the LN continued the story, sure we can criticize the pacing but often this seem more people just want everything be wrapped in 2 chapters that anything else, unless its Reddit Tier trash like JJK and similar Shounen Battle series that for then would continue until the heat death of the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread